lawn care

F.H.

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
sorry ,i know i'm in the wrong group, but can anyone tell me where i can go
for lawn care? i have tried searches in......

lawn
landscape
garden

but the server i have doesn't show much , can you suggest another place to
look?

thank you

Ceos twpc

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00

lawn
landscape
garden

thank you>>

Please, don't be sorry, we're glad you stopped by ;-). Here's a lawncare forum:
http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/lawns/
or
<A HREF="http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/lawns/">Lawn Care Forum</A>
Hope this helps,
Laurie

Terry in Texas

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00

Hi FH
You Can also try
http://www.hallofforums.com/
Look at both commercial and residential Lawn care listings
Terry in Texas
Visit Our Pond @
http://oursecretpond.homestead.com

F.H.

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
thanks all :-)

Terry in Texas <TER...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

IAN GARDNER

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00

"F.H." <ym...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

> sorry ,i know i'm in the wrong group, but can anyone tell me where i can
go
> for lawn care? i have tried searches in......
>
> lawn
> landscape
> garden
>
> but the server i have doesn't show much , can you suggest another place to
> look?

Netgroup purists will tell you about the charter and all that! We here dont
do that so much!
Anyway, stick around this newsgroup and you could become our newsgroups
lawn care man :-)
Most ponds have grass around them. My pond has wild grass turfs. I took
them from our front garden before we had it turfed properly. Our front
garden was like a building site in town. We now from time to time have
different small flowers we havent seen before, and a few weeds. But they all
add to to natural beauty of a wildlife pond.
Stick around :-)
--
SEE YER...
IAN.P.GARDNER.

Ceos twpc

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00
<< Netgroup purists will tell you about the charter and all that! We here dont
do that so much!
Anyway, stick around this newsgroup and you could become our newsgroups
lawn care man :-)
Most ponds have grass around them. My pond has wild grass turfs. I took
them from our front garden before we had it turfed properly. Our front
garden was like a building site in town. We now from time to time have
different small flowers we havent seen before, and a few weeds. But they all
add to to natural beauty of a wildlife pond.
Stick around :-)
--
SEE YER...
IAN.P.GARDNER.
SOUTH ENGLAND..
ISLE OF WIGHT
http://www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk
i...@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk>>

Yeah, Ian said it best, stick around, we need a lawn care guy ;-)

Today in my little part of Michigan, we're going to clean out the veggie
filter, we haven't started up the big pumps or filters, but i figured it'd be
ok to have everything ready when the time came =). Hubby & I have a long
weekend off, no work tomnorrow <yes>! How about everyone else, how's the
weekend going??
Laurie

Richard Kirk

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
Well seeing you asked the weekend was hectic but quite a lot was done.
Mostly shopping for the last items for the new pond, seemed to spend money
faster than the list went down, but I'm basically down to just the
electrical requirements. I also managed to finish the waterproofing of the
pond and cut all of the pipe for the filter / circulation system to size.
Now I just need to glue it all together.

So all in all a great pond building weekend and I think I'm still on track
for the first water in at the end of this month (If I can gather enough
friends to move the three really big rocks sometime soon).

Let me go before this rather massive electrical storm hits.

Cheers
Richard

Ceos twpc

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
<< Well seeing you asked the weekend was hectic but quite a lot was done.
Mostly shopping for the last items for the new pond, seemed to spend money
faster than the list went down, but I'm basically down to just the
electrical requirements. I also managed to finish the waterproofing of the
pond and cut all of the pipe for the filter / circulation system to size.
Now I just need to glue it all together.

So all in all a great pond building weekend and I think I'm still on track
for the first water in at the end of this month (If I can gather enough
friends to move the three really big rocks sometime soon).

Let me go before this rather massive electrical storm hits.

Cheers
Richard >>

Sounds like a great weekend, bar the electrical storm!! Get those friends'
together by calling it a "rock party", LOL, serve whatever eats & drinks they
like (after moving the rocks, of course :-)
Laurie

wilian...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2013, 3:20:32 AM6/24/13
You can easily take care of residential or commercial lawns by knowing about the best lawnmower brands. Honda motor company brand is reliable for lawn care. It's more online details are also given.

http://www.ranker.com/list/best-lawnmower-brands/werner-brandes