drops pin

Natural Girl

Apr 9, 2013, 5:12:49 PM4/9/13

NE1 here?

--
Natural Girl

Clint Eastwooder

Apr 14, 2013, 11:22:09 AM4/14/13
Natural Girl was thinking very hard :
> NE1 here?

Well who are U natural Girl?
Or is it howdy Natural Girl!

--
Clint
"The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the
exceptions"...Oliver Wendell Holmes

Natural Girl

Apr 14, 2013, 11:39:34 PM4/14/13
On 4/14/2013 10:22 AM, Clint Eastwooder wrote:
> Natural Girl was thinking very hard :
>> NE1 here?
>
> Well who are U natural Girl?
> Or is it howdy Natural Girl!

Hi Mr. Clint Eastwooder. This place isn't a very hopping group. Did you
find it by accident like I did?

--
Natural Girl

Eagle

Apr 15, 2013, 1:50:41 PM4/15/13
It happens that Natural Girl formulated :
I was just looking for recent activity and found this NG and a few
others.
Is nature treating you naturally, Natural Girl? ;-)

Clint Eastwooder

Apr 15, 2013, 7:28:05 PM4/15/13
Natural Girl grinned and said :
Yeah. I was just kickin a snake, and here I was...

Natural Girl

Apr 15, 2013, 7:47:39 PM4/15/13
I was looking for a quiet place to chat, and I like gardening and ponds
too, so the group name jumped right out at me.

--
Natural Girl

Ragnar Lodbrok

Apr 16, 2013, 11:30:28 AM4/16/13
Natural Girl grinned and said :
> On 4/15/2013 6:28 PM, Clint Eastwooder wrote:
>> Natural Girl grinned and said :

>>> Hi Mr. Clint Eastwooder. This place isn't a very hopping group. Did
>>> you find it by accident like I did?
>>
>> Yeah. I was just kickin a snake, and here I was...
>>

> I was looking for a quiet place to chat, and I like gardening and ponds too,
> so the group name jumped right out at me.

Hello. I'm done raiding England [for now] so let's talk, Natural Girl.
I am Ragnar Lodbrok. Ever hear of me before?

Natural Girl

Apr 16, 2013, 2:00:18 PM4/16/13
Hi RL. I've not heard of you before. Do you like gardening?

--
Natural Girl

Ragnar Lodbrok

Apr 16, 2013, 2:25:09 PM4/16/13
Natural Girl brought next idea :
On my off time I do little gardening, but raiding and pillaging is my
mainstay.
You mean you haven't been watching my TV series called "Vikings"?

Here I am, right on the front page.

http://snipurl.com/26ujm66

I used to do underwear modeling for Calvin Klein back in the day. I was
called Travis Fimmel back then. :-)

Natural Girl

Apr 16, 2013, 3:55:07 PM4/16/13
ack! a tv star! I am pleased to meet you.

--
Natural Girl

Ragnar Lodbrok

Apr 17, 2013, 6:59:55 PM4/17/13
Natural Girl expressed precisely :
Yeah, one has to make a buck ya know.
You didn't say if you are watching the TV series "Vikings"....

Natural Girl

Apr 17, 2013, 7:20:36 PM4/17/13
no I haven't seen that series.

--
Natural Girl

Ragnar Lodbrok

Apr 17, 2013, 8:09:13 PM4/17/13
Natural Girl explained on 4/17/2013 :
The next one should be interesting. The kidnapped Christian priest is
going to be sacrificed to the gods. Thing is, he didn't know this, and
was informed after renouncing his Christian faith.
The series is wildly popular!

Natural Girl

Apr 17, 2013, 11:28:13 PM4/17/13
hmmm That sounds familiar. I think my husband was watching that one
night, but I wasn't really into it.

--
Natural Girl

Eagle

Apr 18, 2013, 11:53:25 AM4/18/13
Well hello there!

--
Eagle

Natural Girl

Apr 18, 2013, 12:17:56 PM4/18/13
hello Have you been here before?

--
Natural Girl

Eagle

Apr 18, 2013, 10:24:11 PM4/18/13
No. I'm kinda lost...

--
Eagle

Ragnar Lodbrok

Apr 19, 2013, 1:35:00 PM4/19/13
Natural Girl submitted this idea :
This Sunday is the new episode. What channel is the History channel
there?

Natural Girl

Apr 19, 2013, 6:59:42 PM4/19/13
I don't know. I try to avoid the history channel! LOL

--
Natural Girl