[CON] U*Con Gaming Convention, Ann Arbor, MI

U-Con Staff

Oct 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/26/00
U-Con is Coming!

U-Con is Michigan's premiere gaming convention, held each fall at
the University of Michigan Union in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This
year's event will be November 17-19.

U-Con features more than 200 gaming events - role playing games
(including RPGA and the Tekumel Track), board games, card games
(collectible and non), train games (with Puffing Billy), war games,
miniatures and more. We also have a Dealers Room and our yearly
Auction. This year we're sponsoring our first Games Workshop Rogue
Trader Tournament.

U-Con is held at the Student Union of the University of Michigan.
There is a food court on site, with regularly priced food (Wendy's,
Subway, etc...) - no outrageous convention center rip offs!

For more information, go to www.deathstar.org/~ucon, or email
ucon0...@umich.edu. Dealer's tables are still available - please
send email for more information.