Burning PC version of Madden 2002

Alex Barr

Apr 25, 2002, 11:56:50 PM4/25/02
Has anyone been successful doing this? If so, please email me at
hawk...@frontiernet.net . I am trying to make a backup copy. I would
appreciate any replies.

Thanks.

Alex

Alex Barr

Apr 27, 2002, 2:26:06 PM4/27/02
Hello,

I obtained clonecd and did a backup copy fine. I used the backup copy to
install the game on my computer. However, when I start Madden 2002 and
click on play...using the backup copy....it gives me the message "please
eject & reinsert the CD Rom, select OK, and restart application"

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

hawk...@frontiernet.net

"Nobody_of_Consequence" <non...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> No, he probably means what he says. You have every right to
> backup games for you own use. Cd's are easily scratched and damaged.
> Companies are VERY bad about replacing scratched disc, Especially if
> game is older than 6 months.
>
> Madden 2002 is sd2 protected. A liteon with clonecd will make a usable
> backup.
> "Harry Al-Shakarchi" <tom...@bungee.org> wrote in message
> > In article <uchk03d...@corp.supernews.com>,

> > You mean you're trying to pirate a game. Guh.
> >
> > --
> > Harry Al-Shakarchi | tomeone at bungie dot org

mf

Apr 27, 2002, 9:32:12 PM4/27/02
go here...
www.gamecopyworld.com