Re: Bin Laden Captured - photos and video

Neodymium

Apr 29, 2004, 10:04:02 PM4/29/04
In 2101, war was beginning and we got signal. In alt.geek,
djoh...@ntl.com set up us this post:

> Bin Laden Captured today this is the first released footage i have came
> across
>
> begin 644 Osama_News_Photo.scr
> Attachment decoded: Osama_News_Photo.scr

A screen saver? While people might want to watch Bin L00ser's capture once,
I doubt anyone wants to see it every single time they leave their machine
idle for five minutes, or have this thing distracting their coworkers for
minutes 2-10 of their coffee break blaring out of their cubicle :)

Palladium? key escrow? DRM? FBI? Microsoft? Sauron.