Do clipping bugs creep you out?

plateshutoverlock

Mar 29, 2022, 4:28:52 PM3/29/22
Is anybody else creeped out by game clipping bugs
where a character's hair ends up going through her armor,
or when two cars ghost into each other? I am, and
the ultra realistic graphics in some games makes it
much worse. There are 3D game graphics where I have
to look very hard to determine whether I was looking at
an actual broadcast of a sporting event, or a video game.

Watching something ghost/melt through something else
gives me the heebie-jeebies.

141 Rajdeep Saha

May 23, 2022, 6:57:00 AM5/23/22
Sometimes yea.
Btw I'm a curious 19 year old who's exploring Usenet. How long have you been active in this newsgroup?