Shoot-Em- Up Games!

Martin

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

>Can anyone recommend a human vs. human shoot-em-up game for my
>PC (like Postal) which has a first-person perspective?

How about Wolfenstein 3D ? :)

I really don't know of any others - if they actually exist.

==========================
Martin van der Plas
m v d p . k @ w x s . n l
for a free game : http://home.wxs.nl/~plas0006

Twilight

May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98

>Can anyone recommend a human vs. human shoot-em-up game for my
>PC (like Postal) which has a first-person perspective?

You may want to wait a while, and check out Half Life, which is
due out in the summer.

Greg Taylor

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

On Mon, 25 May 1998 19:33:25 GMT, brian98...@storm.ca (Euphirst)
wrote:

Perhaps you should try "Alien Cabal." Ok, it has "alien" right in the
name, but it also has humanoids (CIA agents). If you like it I can
send you a free copy of the full version. You can modify the levels
or create your own and make all the opponents humanoid.

Greg Taylor
Author of "Alien Cabal"
www.aliencabal.com