What games are you playing and planning on playing?

Michael P. O'Connor

Jun 22, 2023, 7:45:31 AM6/22/23
For me I am currently replaying Persona 5. My next game I am looking to
play is The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.

(lets see if we can get a conversation started on this group, and bring
the group back to life)

a cat

Jun 22, 2023, 9:11:03 AM6/22/23
On 6/22/23 5:45 AM, Michael P. O'Connor wrote:
> For me I am currently replaying Persona 5. My next game I am looking to
> play is The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie.

I'm currently working on Witcher 3. It's my first time through, and it's
been great so far.

It's hard to decide what will be next. I tend to alternate between
styles of games, so the next one might be Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom,
or I might start in on the Xenoblade Chronicles games (I loved the first
one, but I haven't played the remake, or any of the others).

How is P5? That's somewhere in my list of games I'd like to play! I hear
it's looooong.

> (lets see if we can get a conversation started on this group, and bring
> the group back to life)

Here here! I've been doing this is numerous groups (I made a post in
alt.games.video.nintendo about yesterday's direct).

Michael P. O'Connor

Jun 22, 2023, 9:19:27 AM6/22/23
P5 is good, and well for a JRPG is "average" length and by that I mean
circa 100 hours, I am 70 hours in right now on this play though. I tend
to play JRPG mainly.

And to your other post I did see that and I responded to it with a
question about version of the Mario RPG that on the SNES and wondering if
at the base story level is it the same game?

a cat

Jun 22, 2023, 9:23:21 AM6/22/23
On 6/22/23 5:45 AM, Michael P. O'Connor wrote:
Oh, also, there's rec.games.misc. rec is part of the Big-8 organization,
which I've been taking to mean it's "preferred" since it has a governing
body, but I don't know if this is the right way to look at things.

There's more spam in that one though.