The Steam Summer Sale is On! Picking anything up?

a cat

Jun 30, 2023, 2:30:06 PM6/30/23
I usually use these sales to get the "Definitive" editions of games that
were "must plays" a few years ago.

voyager55

Jul 30, 2023, 11:46:13 PM7/30/23
On 6/30/2023 2:30:02 PM, a cat wrote:
> I usually use these sales to get the "Definitive" editions of games that
> were "must plays" a few years ago.

Same!

I finally managed to get a copy of Cyberpunk 2077, and Stray is also a game I
will grab, although there was no sale on the game last I looked.

Stellaris and Abandon Ship are games I keep missing, but I will get them soon.

a cat

Aug 5, 2023, 12:35:38 AM8/5/23
On 7/30/23 9:46 PM, voyager55 wrote:
> On 6/30/2023 2:30:02 PM, a cat wrote:
>> I usually use these sales to get the "Definitive" editions of games that
>> were "must plays" a few years ago.
>>

> Same!
>
> I finally managed to get a copy of Cyberpunk 2077, and Stray is also a game I
> will grab, although there was no sale on the game last I looked.

I can't wait to play Cyberpunk, but it's still too early for me. I got
Witcher 3 with all the expansions and all the bugs fixed for something
like $10 :)