Recruiting for a Star Trek Writing RPG Sim - USS Centaurus, The Second Chance Squad

911gho...@email.com

Oct 17, 2018, 4:18:39 AM10/17/18
Attention all writers!

The USS Centaurus is being brought back into commission and is currently recruiting. WE WANT YOU!
This is a brand new SIM looking to fill its roster with some amazing and creative writers like yourselves and push storytelling to the next level.

The main story arc of the SIM is one of redemption and broadening horizons for a group of ragtag Starfleet officers thrown together by a Vice Admiral looking to shake things up. Our writing focus is on character development and stepping out of our comfort zones.

The Second Chance Squad

When the USS Centaurus is brought out from the depths of the Federation shipyard, Vice Admiral Charles Vernon dusts off its cobwebs and refits it with his crew of misfit Starfleet officers. Each officer, known only for their infamous reputations instead of their brilliant minds, must prove to the Federation (and themselves) they are meant for greatness. Will they be able to get along or are they doomed even before their shakedown cruise begins?

We are currently looking for characters who are incredibly smart, talented, and full of potential but have not necessarily been lucky enough to land the more high profile assignments and promotions due to either personal or professional issues.

For more details, please visit: http://www.uss-centaurus.com.

Current Open Positions
Chief Operations Officer
Chief Engineer
Chief Science Officer
Chief Medical Officer
And various other crew members in all departments

We look forward to hearing from you!