Paul Derbyshire resume submission [science+computer+mushroom] position description---Re: No evidence for 'knots' in space! Whew!

The Revd

Jun 24, 2012, 7:51:39 AM6/24/12
Paul G Derbyshire <montgomery_...@starfleet.utopia-planitia.mars> wrote:
>On 21/06/2012 7:59 PM, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
>> It was only a matter of time before he started talking to himself.
>> Now if only he'd do it somewhere else, like one of the Star Trek
>> newsgroups.
>
>Are ye still sufferin' from reading comprehension problems, laddie?

soot mon!

> I already explained

argh! by pretend bot hoots!

>why posts made by different users through the
>trans-temporal NNTP gateway

yo ass bin booted, yo hand in snatched up in the gate... which user do you
blow, suck job daddy?

the act is so repetitive it bores, "seamus".

>will often appear to share the same point o'
>origin!

admission to complete ignorance noted.

<snigger>

> And some o' the posts ye complained about *were* posted to one
>o' the Star Trek newsgroups, ye daft machine!

the machine serves to exterminate the daft.
yes I be a "daft machine" yet a degree of temporal strength holds regard for;
~~~~and the Lord doth serve the weak of impetus
against the strength of the dull of mind~~~~

... so shall it be.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_q=starfleet.utopia-planitia.mars&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2012&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2012&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&safe=off

<snigger> + <whistling "murphy" oh "murphy" oh "murphy" "murphy" "murphy" "murphy" "murphy">

thoolen

Jun 24, 2012, 4:30:41 PM6/24/12
On Jun 24, 7:51 am, murphy posed as The Revd and wrote:
NaN> Newsgroups:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.games.xtrek,alt.config,alt.free.newsservers,alt.politics,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.usenet.kooks

NaN> Paul G Derbyshire <montgomery_scott.194...@starfleet.utopia-
planitia.mars> wrote:

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers, politics, or televised science
fiction, murphy? Still suffering from reading comprehension problems,
murphy? Scotty wrote that post, not some "Paul G Derbyshire", murphy.
And who is "Paul G Derbyshire", murphy? There is nobody in this
newsgroup using that alias.

NaN> soot mon!

Non sequitur.

NaN> argh! by pretend bot hoots!

Classic hallucination.

NaN> yo ass bin booted, yo hand in snatched up in the gate...

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers, politics, or televised science
fiction, murphy?

NaN> which user do you blow, suck job daddy?

What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question of
Scotty have to do with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers, politics, or
televised science fiction, murphy?

NaN> the act is so repetitive it bores, "seamus".

Who is "seamus", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias. And if you find this so boring, why don't you stop, murphy?
What does your URL have to do with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers,
politics, or televised science fiction, murphy?

NaN> admission to complete ignorance noted.

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with OS/2,
XTrek, free newsservers, politics, or televised science fiction,
murphy?

NaN> <snigger>

What does that have to do with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers,
politics, or televised science fiction, murphy?

NaN> the machine serves to exterminate the daft.

What does your death threat to tholen have to do with OS/2, XTrek,
free newsservers, politics, or televised science fiction, murphy?

NaN> yes I be a "daft machine" yet a degree of temporal strength holds
regard for;

Classic incomplete sentence.

NaN>         ~~~~and the Lord doth serve the weak of impetus
NaN>         against the strength of the dull of mind~~~~

What does your religious nuttery have to do with OS/2, XTrek, free
newsservers, politics, or televised science fiction, murphy?

NaN> ... so shall it be.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers, politics, or televised science
fiction, murphy?

What does your URL have to do with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers,
politics, or televised science fiction, murphy?

NaN> <snigger> + <whistling "murphy" oh "murphy" oh "murphy" "murphy"
"murphy" "murphy" "murphy">

What does that have to do with OS/2, XTrek, free newsservers,
politics, or televised science fiction, murphy?

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

P.S. You forgot to include a copy of your trademarked Lits o' Haet,
murphy. Still suffering from memory problems, murphy?