Re: 0/t: wannabe murphy smackdown inside[was]Re: NOMINATION: murphy [...]was Re: NOMINATION: thoolen[...]Barbara Woodhouse Memorial and Hammer of Thor

Message has been deleted

t0rminosus

Jul 10, 2012, 4:49:48 AM7/10/12
On 09/07/2012 9:05 PM, "Hydra-Blanky", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
NaN> Newsgroups: alt.games.xtrek,alt.config,alt.free.newsservers

NaN> paul (seamus) <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wanked extraordinarily
vigorously in:

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy? Suffering from reading
comprehension problems as well, murphy? Nadegda wrote that post, murphy,
not some "paul (seamus)". And who is "paul (seamus)", murphy? There is
nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

I see that copies of your post have been vomited (crossposted AND, in
violation of your NSP's TOS, multiposted) all over
aioe.news.helpdesk(!), alt.animals.dolphins (2 copies), alt.astronomy,
alt.config, alt.free.newsservers, alt.games.xtrek, alt.politics,
alt.usenet.kooks (how appropriate), comp.lang.java.help,
comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.lisp, comp.os.os2.advocacy,
eternal-september.support, ott.general, ott.jobs (2 copies),
rec.arts.drwho, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.misc (2 copies),
rec.arts.tv, rec.games.roguelike.angband (2 copies),
rec.games.roguelike.development (2 copies), and sci.astro -- at least 27
copies in total.

"multipost is death to froups if allowed by servers"
--murphy

How ironic.

NaN> translation: waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHH

What does your bad translation have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy?

NaN> [pops dummy in gob of "nad31...@gmail.invalid"]

What does your gibberish have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> translation: mommy waaaaaah...!!..my diaper is full.

What does your bad translation have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy?

NaN> [hands the dweeb a bunch of green thistle]

Who is "the dweeb", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

NaN> wipe your own ass.

What does your unsubstantiated insinuation that Nadegda doesn't do so
have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

What does that have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> "VICTOLLY!!1!!!"[sic] nonetheless the thread sure reads as being you,
NaN> in your kook[i]ness, being well reamed a new asshole!

What does your ironic and unsubstantiated allegation about Nadegda have
to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> PML

What is "PML", murphy, and what does it have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers?

NaN> .. actually the man paraphrased, the full rule being;
NaN>
NaN> "As the kook moves toward meltdown, the probability of a directive of
NaN> "dance kook dance" being put to the kookologist engaged in burning
NaN> the kook's ass approaches 1."

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy? There is no such documented
rule, murphy.

NaN> > I am starting to wonder /slap

Nadegda didn't write that, murphy, yet you attributed it to her From:
email address anyway. Classic dishonesty on your part, murphy.

NaN> .. always brings you undone, those hallucinations.

What does your ironic and unsubstantiated allegation about Nadegda have
to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> take some shroom tea, lad...there's a good mommy's boy.

Who is "lad", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

NaN> oH ReaLLY...oh My fuCking g0d my fucking caps loCK is Broken AgaiN!

What do your foul language and your "caps loCK" have to do with XTrek or
free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> "mmmmmmuuurphy" anyone?

What does your non sequitur question have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy?

NaN> .. there you go again with that "I guess" = "it i s fact" routine you
NaN> are so well known for, paul. kook

Who is "paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

NaN> two problems I read with your "guess" statement.

What does your hallucination have to do with XTrek or free newsservers,
murphy?

NaN> 1. --> Message-ID: <js8eif$bvq$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> says
NaN> your nomination of "Murphy/phlatArse/Flash/etc."
NaN> has been denied, being a "revenge nomination".

What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with XTrek or
free newsservers, murphy? Even were any decree emerging from the cesspit
that is databasix.com to ever be taken seriously, Nadegda wasn't
nominated for anything, murphy, and therefore no nomination she makes
can logically constitute a "revenge nomination". And the particular
nomination in question wasn't even made by Nadegda anyway, murphy.

NaN> you do understand what that deny message is?

What does your question of Nadegda have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy?

NaN> no, never would you think that far ahead.

What does your unsubstantiated claim about Nadegda have to do with XTrek
or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> effectively the FNVW is decreeing your kook status, for only known
kooks
NaN> are denied nominating rights.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy? Nowhere in the post you
referenced does the (fake) FNVW even mention Nadegda, murphy. No
surprise there, really, since Nadegda hadn't even posted to usenet yet
at that time.

NaN> you, paul, being an award winning kook have
NaN> been "outed" by that decree.

Who is "you, paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

NaN> now, the FNVW is historically held in respect by _ALL_ usenetizens
of any
NaN> worth in any forum.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> no self-respecting poster wants a kook award.

You seem to be trying really hard. I guess you must not be
self-respecting, then, murphy. I now hear you're up for no fewer than
eight of them, six in June and KotM itself and CNotM in July. That's
quite possibly some sort of a record, murphy.

NaN> you lap them up, thrive on the kookiness, no less.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy? There is no record of Nadegda
ever having received a kook award, murphy.

NaN> 2.--> under all socks you use it is that "speak English" troll you
get the most
NaN> mileage from, in your head.

What does your unsubstantiated allegation that Nadegda uses socks have
to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> yet here **you** are using incorrect nomenclature
NaN> for a title.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> in your hurried effort to correct fla...@gmail.invalid in the use
NaN> of "COTN"[sic] you spew out "CNoTM". oH Dear!

What does your hallucination have to do with XTrek or free newsservers,
murphy? Nadegda hasn't done anything that even remotely fits any
fragment of your rather-incoherent narrative.

NaN> .. the kook award status page says;
NaN>
NaN> CNotM -- Clueless Newbie of the Month

What does your URL have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> .. can you say "DoH!" paul.kook

Who is "paul.kook", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

NaN> should the Murph...@aioe.news.helpdesk
NaN> be not up for a Barbara Woodhouse Memorial and Hammer of Thor
NaN> "meritorious mention" - at the very least - for the butt hurt you are
NaN> experiencing right now, then it is so Usenet lives up to tradition,
in not
NaN> being "fair" as in "fair go".

What does your bogus email address have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy? There is not currently a top-level domain
".helpdesk", murphy. Still suffering from Internet how-to cluelessness,
murphy?

NaN> one lesson you have never grasped.

What does your unsubstantiated allegation about Nadegda have to do with
XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> folks are permitted to argue, permitted to disagree, permitted to call
NaN> a cunt a cunt.

Folks are also permitted to call you a kook, murphy.

NaN> you are not going to get free reign in subverting those
NaN> discussions, nor instigating such egregiousness simply because the
NaN> results give you your jollies.cunt

Who is "cunt", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias. Rather ironic, too, that you'd threaten someone with lack of free
reign in subverting discussions while you derail random threads with
off-topic trolling, which some might equate to you subverting discussions.

NaN> in the words of Joe Attardi;

What does your URL have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> Why go through such trouble to identify this troll?

Who is "this troll", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias, though it's interesting that you said "this troll" rather
than "that troll" and suggests that you refer to yourself.

NaN> Because Paul Derbyshlre has a history of going around usenet
NaN> causing trouble.

Who is "Paul Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias. Rather ironic, too, coming from someone who has a
history of going around usenet causing trouble.

NaN> Here's the hilarious but true Paul Derbyshlre FAQ:

Who is "Paul Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias. And what does your URL have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy?

NaN> .. more links for your savaged ravaged CNotM ass.kook

Who is "kook", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias. Rather ironic, too, coming from a fresh CNotM nominee. And what
does your URL have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> If you respond to every post someone else makes, they're obsessed.
If they
NaN> respond to less than 1% of your posts, they're even more obsessed.

How ironic.

What does your URL have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> Remember that your ko0ky klaims are 'facts', and that 'facts' do
not require proof.

How ironic.

NaN> ------------------------------------------------------------------

What does that have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> CastAlone [Doktor Nauk] - Usenet Agent Provocateur
NaN> [Logistics Support Analyzer [Dept. of] of that Murphy Cabal]

What do your increasingly-elaborate delusions have to do with XTrek or
free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> Visit the Page we Occupy -

What do your URLs have to do with XTrek or free newsservers, murphy?

NaN> And be sure to sign up and become a member of that
NaN> Murph...@aioe.news.helpdesk

What does your bogus email address have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy? There is not currently a top-level domain
".helpdesk", murphy. Still suffering from Internet how-to cluelessness,
murphy?

NaN> Need to book est...@aioe.org
NaN> Call the office use...@aioe.org

What does your attempt to cause your own NSP's administrator to get
spammed with off-topic kooky foamage have to do with XTrek or free
newsservers, murphy? You're rapidly running out of NSPs that will
tolerate you, murphy, so your continual badmouthing of AIOE's
administrator, and now this attempt to flood his inbox, are
exceptionally unwise.

I don't see anything in your post with any apparent relationship to
XTrek or free newsservers, murphy.

"violating one basic rule in continually posting to or creating "off
topic" messages is a violation of group's charters."
--murphy

How ironic.

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

P.S. Your latest post also had a ludicrously long signature, murphy. The
generally accepted maximum is four lines, while yours is currently
closer to 150 lines. Still suffering from netiquette cluelessness, murphy?