Any good X-wing Cheats?

Matt Tinaglia

Mar 6, 1995, 9:09:47 AM3/6/95
Hi, I am a long-time owner of X-wing on disks, and a recent owner of the new
X-wing CD. I have never had the chance to put TOO much time into the game,
and I am having a real hard time completing the Bonus Historical Missions (and
any B-wings in general). If anyone could give me some tips or point me in the
right direction for acquiring some, I'd really appreciate it. I was wondering
the following things:

1)Is there any kind of X-wing FAQ or WWW site that includes the new missions
on the CD version? I have a FAQ for the standard game (which I actually think
I got on Compuserve), but it doesn't help me with the new Bonus HM's or the
Imperial Pursuit and B-wing add-ons.

2)Has anyone discovered/created a way (i.e. editor) for you to turn on
Invulnerability during a mission but still get credit for it (ala Wing
Commander 3)? This would be a great feature I think.

3)Are there any 'cheats' or editors out there that would help you complete
tough missions and will work with the CD version?

Thanks!!

Matt Tinaglia Please send E-mail to:
Atlanta, GA M...@ix.netcom.com