Earn money easily. Only honest people!!!

p v

Jul 22, 2011, 1:19:37 AM7/22/11
Please read the following text is super interesting and will earn you
many dollars if you follow the instructions with honesty and a minimum
of effort (if you're not an honest person, I ask you please do not go
forward, all you will achieve is to affect people who rely on
transparency and the principles). It only takes 3 minutes to read this
article and you will not regret. There is no trick or anything weird.
It is a very old and simple that is based on trust in others.

A few days ago I'm looking for ways to earn some extra money over,
apart from that I get for surfing the Internet. This go around
newsgroups, bulletin boards, classified ads, search engines. In all
these places find messages like I reproduce below. Then I kept
thinking: It is simply a string, this is something that does not work.
What if it works. This is not something new, as is done for decades
and do not know of anyone who has made money. And if it works.
Thinking it is a real job. WHAT IF IT WORKS. I finally decided and
here I am. If you also decide you or in doubt, read on.

Do not think that will be easy, you need to post this message
everywhere you can think of publishing, news, message boards,
classifieds, etc.. The greater the number of times you repeat it
better for you (and me of course), so I say it's a real job. It'll
take several hours, will require all your experience, will also depend
on your perseverance to continue to publish and your ability to
promote it.

The difference with what was done before with traditional mail this
chain is not dependent on five or ten people who will get the message,
but is for everyone, and on the Internet there are thousands of people
will notice and some (like me) will decide.And finally, how did you
think you can learn a task like this to apply in future work? I am now
the last on the list that you are getting and where (if you move on)
you'll be repeating the message, leaving junior. I wish you luck,
because luck is also part of this will be for me.

This is the message I found:
"A few days ago, when" surfing "through these pages, likewise as you
are doing now, I found an article similar to this that said you can
earn thousands of dollars within weeks with an investment of U $ S
6.00 !. I immediately thought, "Oh no! Another scam? ", But like most
of us, curiosity got the better, and kept reading. He continued that
you send to U $ S1.00 each of the 6 names and addresses mentioned in
this article. Then you . write down your name and address at the
bottom of the list replacing # 6, and send or put this article in at
least 200 "newsgroups" (There are thousands of these around the
world). No tricks, that was it. The great difference between this
system and others is that you have a list of 6 instead of 5. This
means that your average gain is about 15 times greater! After thinking
over and over again, and check with friends first I decided to try it.
I thought I could lose was only 6 stamps and $ S 6.00, right?. As
probably many of us I was a little concerned about the legality of
this. Then I consulted with the Post Office in Chile and they
confirmed that was actually legal!. Then I invested my U $
S6.00 !!!... Imagine ...... at 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail!. I was surprised! still thought this will end soon, and thought
no more of anything else. But the money just kept coming. In my first
week I made a U $ S20.00. Pera the end of the second week I had made a
total of more than U.S. $ 1, 000.00! !! In the third week I had over U
$ S10, 000.00 and more still coming.
This is my fourth week and I did a total of more than U $ S41, 000.00
and this is coming soon (my wife and children opened the envelopes are
passed and I getting "Newsgroup"). This was serious!!
All this really worth the investment of $ 6.00 and 6 stamps. I spent
more than that in sweepstakes and lotteries! "

Let me explain how this works and most importantly why it works so
well, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, to get all
information as needed. The process is very simple and consists of 3
easy steps:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write each "Please include
me YOUR MAILING LIST OR E-MAIL".

Now get 6 bills of U.S. $ 1.00 and enter the dollar in an envelope
with the sheet so that the bill will not be seen through the envelope!
Better put it locked in a dark colored paper to prevent theft of mail.
You should now have 6 sealed envelopes and in them a paper with the
phrase referred to, your name and address, and a $ 1.00. What you are
doing is creating a "service" and that makes this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
You can also send the equivalent of U.S. $ 1 (1 dollar).

Please send the 6 envelopes to the following addreses:

(1)
Rene Frades
Ruta Provincial N° 23 km 3,5
San Justo
Provincia de Entre Rios - Argentina,
Codigo postal (3262)
(2)
Rodríguez Leonardo Vicente
9 de Julio nº 2015
Concepción del Uruguay
Provincia de Entre Ríos - Argentina,
Codigo postal (3260)
(3)
Amado David Exequiel
Sargento Cabral 1259
San Lorenzo
Provincia de Santa Fe-Argentina
Codigo Postal: (2200)
(4)
José Menares Morán
Avda. Portales 936
Maipú
Santiago-Chile
Código Postal: (7292004)
(5)
Katherine Chacón Pérez
Cerro La Coipa 777
Rosario
Copiapó-Chile
Código Postal: (1532640)
(6)
Pablo Vita
Calle ELORDI N° 331
(código postal: 8370) San Martín de los Andes
Provincia de Neuquén
Argentina

STEP 2: Now take the # 1 listed above, move the other names up number
(# 6 becomes # 5, # 5 becomes # 4, etc.) and add YOUR NAME and address
as # 6 on the list. REMEMBER, you have to DELETE THE POST # 1 (NOT THE
# 6), MODIFY THE NUMBER OF WHICH ARE MADE, AND ADD YOUR NAME AND
ADDRESS AS THIS POSITION # 6.

STEP 3: Change anything that we believe in this article, but try to
keep as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article
to at least 200 "newsgroups" (there are over 24,000 groups).
You only need 200, but when you put more quantity, more money will
come!. Here are some pointers on how to enter the "newsgroups"

------------------------------...
ALL!. All you have to do is get in different "Newsgroups" and slurred,
when I have practice, it only takes about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, MANY MORE NEWSGROUPS OBTAIN, MORE ANSWERS (AND
MONEY) YOU WILL RECEIVE! BUT YOU MUST ENTER AT LEAST 200 **
NOW !!!.... You will be receiving money from around the world, in
places you never know and a few days!. Eventually want to rent a POBox
in the amount of envelopes that will be receiving. If you prefer using
nicknames, you can create a name every time the postman delivers where
it should. ** MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT Now the WHY of
all this: Of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). Then I made $ 5.00 with my name at # 6 in this letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who sent me $ 1.00 also make at least 200
newsgroups, each with my name at # 5 on the list and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, this makes $ 25.00 plus I receive,
now these 25 people put at least 200 newsgroups with my name at # 4
and only receive 5 replies each. Others would be doing additional $
125.00. Now this 125 people put their least 200 newsgroups with my
name at # 3 and only receive 5 replies each, I get an additional
625.00!. OK, here's the fun part, each of these 625 people put their
cards in other 200 groups with my name at # 2 and each one receives
only 5 answers, this means that I get $ 3,125.00!. These 3,125 persons
sent this message to at least 200 newsgroups with my name at # 1 and
if only 5 people respond to the 200 groups, I will receive $
15,625.00!. From an original investment of $ 6.00! more stamps.
FABULOUS!. And as I said before, that only 5 people respond is
unlikely, the real average would be 20 or 30 people!. So let's put
these numbers to calculate. If only 15 people respond, it does in the
# 6 $ 15.00 at # 5 $ 225.00 at # 4 $ 3375.00 at # 3 $ 50,625.00 at # 2
$ 759,375.00 at # 1 $ 11,390,625.00 if more than eleven million
dollars!

Once your name is no longer on the list, remove the last announcement
of the Newsgroup and send another $ 6.00 to names on the list, putting
your name at # 6 and repeat the process. And start putting them in the
newsgroup again. The thing to remember is that thousands more
throughout the world, connect to the Internet every day and read these
articles every day as YOU and I do!. So I think nobody would have
problems to invest $ 6.00 and see if this really works. Some people
even think "and if nobody decides to answer?" What! What is the chance
of this happening when there are thousands of honest people (like us)
looking for a way to have financial independence and !!!., pay bills
and are willing to try, because "There is no greater struggle not
done. " There are an estimated 20,000 to 50,000 new users EVERY DAY!
(Worldwide) ******* ANOTHER SYSTEM TO COMMUNICATE IS GETTING E-MAIL OF
PARTICULAR PEOPLE MUST BE AT LEAST 200 DIRECTIONS S, AND THIS HAS A
MINIMUM EFFECTIVENESS OF 5% TO 15%. IF ONLY LOOKING SPEAKERS IN
SPANISH, GO TO A PROVIDER OF E-MAILS AND PRINT A LATIN LAST NAME AND
NOW.

********** Remember doing this in CORRECT, CLEAN AND HONESTLY and
operate safely. You just have to be honest. Be sure to print this
article NOW, Try to keep the list of those who send them money and
always watch the newsgroups and see if all are participating cleanly.
Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST METHOD.
No need to do tricks with the basic idea of making money on this!
BLESSINGS FOR ALL and luck, play fair and take this wonderful
opportunity to make tons of money on the internet.
** By the way, if you defraud people putting messages with your name
and not send any money to the others on that list, you will receive
almost ANYTHING!.
TIME IS IMPORTANT! Should not miss more than 7 days from the time you
see this article!. You can also get lists of E-MAIL for extra dollars.
Let all the rules of business!
Remember to mention these extra profits in their tax returns.

* IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL
(ka_...@hotmail.com). AND REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE ONE!

I already send my 6 dollars and cost me nothing, now I'm getting
dollars in my house. I was honest and a strong will I can make up to $
1000 dollars per week. Good luck.Goodbye.

"IMPORTANT"

FOR THE MONEY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP THE TEXT WITHOUT
ANY FAILURE