can you please come over to my house on Tuesday?.

Michael Cole

Jul 7, 2013, 11:55:13 AM7/7/13
can you please come over to my house on Tuesday?.
can you please come over to my house on Tuesday?.
can you please come over to my house on Tuesday?.

Michael Cole

Jul 10, 2013, 4:51:03 PM7/10/13
no i can't because i'm too busy.

Michael Cole

Jul 11, 2013, 12:10:13 PM7/11/13
On 2013-07-07 15:55:13 +0000, Michael Cole <michaelti...@gmail.com> said:

sorry mike i'm done making updates to my site i'm too busy and i have
so many other things to worry about i CAN'T I CAN'T.

Michael Cole

Jul 29, 2013, 11:07:43 AM7/29/13
On 2013-07-07 15:55:13 +0000, Michael Cole <michaelti...@gmail.com> said:

wonka bars

Michael Cole

Jul 29, 2013, 11:08:05 AM7/29/13
On 2013-07-07 15:55:13 +0000, Michael Cole <michaelti...@gmail.com> said:

wonka bars

Michael Cole

Jul 29, 2013, 11:10:07 AM7/29/13
On 2013-07-07 15:55:13 +0000, Michael Cole <michaelti...@gmail.com> said:

dude enough no-one is paying attention to you the peoplr responsible
for giveing the WWE license to companies are not paying attention to
you since you don't sign their checks secondly stop sending me personal
e-mails about this garbage too.