Nostalgia, big-time

cerberez

Dec 3, 2007, 1:54:02 AM12/3/07
I played Worms when I was quite young. Started in 3rd grade on
friends' computers, and then I wowed them all when I bought Worms
United shortly after it came out. I got so so sad when I found that it
just wouldn't work with XP (I tried DOSBox to no avail)!

Recently, I got worms armageddon, and was reminded of all those good
times, and got a hankering to see those old maps again. Is there
anyone who's posted screenshots from some of the funky maps anywhere?
I especially would like to see the WIN95 (i still remember the code)
map and the map that's all black except for tiny stars (you can't even
move your worms, it was a test of shotgun aim). What was the code for
the starry one?

Anyway, if you can indulge a doddering old college student, I'd be
much obliged. Also if you just told me you remember those maps too.

thanks!

ezra