Who is still active?

DualDFlipFlop

Sep 15, 2006, 12:04:33 PM9/15/06
Just wondering.

MH

Sep 15, 2006, 1:56:34 PM9/15/06
In article <X9AOg.100$lC3...@newsfe07.lga>,
DualDFlipFlop <dualdf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Just wondering.

What do you mean by "active"?

MH

DualDFlipFlop

Sep 15, 2006, 4:37:01 PM9/15/06
Keep an eye out in here.

Just curious for some reason.

MH

Sep 15, 2006, 6:53:17 PM9/15/06
In article <l9EOg.113$lC3...@newsfe07.lga>,

I still check here every couple of days, just in case..

www.wcnews.com is THE place for Wing Commander stuff.. Wish I had time to
keep up with it all!

MH

ajc

Sep 24, 2006, 11:29:32 PM9/24/06

"MH" <mghe...@eceunix.uwaterloo.ca> wrote in message

I still check here every now and again, but not sure why! :)

Spalls Hurgenson

Sep 25, 2006, 6:57:55 AM9/25/06

Because Wing Commander is *that* awesome.

DualDFlipFlop

Sep 25, 2006, 2:01:03 PM9/25/06
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:29:32 +1000, "ajc" <bah...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Because Wing Commander is *that* awesome.

Woot!

Jeffrey MacHott

Sep 27, 2007, 6:12:30 PM9/27/07
Yo. Just got back on Usenet, been a while since I was in agw-c.

Spalls Hurgenson

Sep 27, 2007, 10:28:41 PM9/27/07

The newsgroup is still in my subscribed list.

So... umm... Wing Commander 5?

Torbjörn Stabo

Sep 29, 2007, 3:35:50 PM9/29/07
>>> Just wondering.

>> Yo. Just got back on Usenet, been a while since I was in agw-c.

> The newsgroup is still in my subscribed list.

> So... umm... Wing Commander 5?

Wouldn't that be like.. Prophecy? (Love that game)

Spalls Hurgenson

Sep 29, 2007, 10:15:48 PM9/29/07

Erm... right.

So, umm... Wing Commander 6? ;-)

Karl Frank

Sep 30, 2007, 11:04:45 AM9/30/07
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> So, umm... Wing Commander 6? ;-)

Secret Ops? ;-P

--
A politican is a person who divides his or her time between running for
office and running for cover.

[Delete the karl after the @ to avoid my spam trap]

Spalls Hurgenson

Sep 30, 2007, 7:58:10 PM9/30/07
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:04:45 +0100, Karl Frank <ka...@karl.frank.name>
wrote:

>Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> So, umm... Wing Commander 6? ;-)
>
>Secret Ops? ;-P

Damn, this is a tough newsgroup!

Wing Commander 7? ;-)

Karl Frank

Oct 1, 2007, 4:53:57 AM10/1/07
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Damn, this is a tough newsgroup!
> Wing Commander 7? ;-)

Should I be mean? Hmmm... Technically there was a new Wing Commander
game after Secret Ops. Not exactly a sequel, but... <g>
Ah well...

But its really mostly fan projects right now. Some of which are truely
awesome.

--
I wrote my own benchmark, my machine is now 2,500MHz

MH

Oct 2, 2007, 3:30:47 PM10/2/07
In article <47009b80$0$26389$8826...@free.teranews.com>,

Karl Frank <ka...@karl.frank.name> wrote:
>Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>
>> Damn, this is a tough newsgroup!
>> Wing Commander 7? ;-)
>
>Should I be mean? Hmmm... Technically there was a new Wing Commander
>game after Secret Ops. Not exactly a sequel, but... <g>
>Ah well...
>
>But its really mostly fan projects right now. Some of which are truely
>awesome.

Yup.. Now if I only had time to play them like I used to, 10-15 years ago :-(

MH

Jeffrey MacHott

Oct 2, 2007, 8:41:48 PM10/2/07
Karl Frank <ka...@karl.frank.name> wrote in news:47009b80$0$26389$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

> Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>
>> Damn, this is a tough newsgroup!
>> Wing Commander 7? ;-)
>
> Should I be mean? Hmmm... Technically there was a new Wing Commander
> game after Secret Ops. Not exactly a sequel, but... <g>
> Ah well...
>
> But its really mostly fan projects right now. Some of which are truely
> awesome.

Hey Karl, long time no see. How've you been?

--Spooky

Karl Frank

Oct 3, 2007, 5:41:23 AM10/3/07
MH wrote:
> Yup.. Now if I only had time to play them like I used to, 10-15
years ago :-(

If I only had time to work on them like I used to 1-2 years ago :-(

--
Unforeseen Consequence of the "Millennium Bug":
Internet Movie Database now lists "1901: A Space Odyssey"

Karl Frank

Oct 3, 2007, 5:45:10 AM10/3/07
Jeffrey MacHott wrote:
> Hey Karl, long time no see. How've you been?
> --Spooky

You have your high points in life and your low points. But all in all I
am fine.
I've reduced my PC gaming in the last years and shifted more to board
games. Still monitoring everything that is WC obviously - even dead
newsgroups ;-)

Whats going on on your side?

--
Unforeseen Consequence of the "Millennium Bug":
Internet Movie Database now lists "1901: A Space Odyssey"

[Delete the karl after the @ to avoid my spam trap]

Jeffrey MacHott

Oct 4, 2007, 9:30:12 AM10/4/07
Karl Frank <ka...@karl.frank.name> wrote in news:47034a7d$0$26458$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

> Jeffrey MacHott wrote:
>> Hey Karl, long time no see. How've you been?
>> --Spooky
>
> You have your high points in life and your low points. But all in all I
> am fine.
> I've reduced my PC gaming in the last years and shifted more to board
> games. Still monitoring everything that is WC obviously - even dead
> newsgroups ;-)
>
> Whats going on on your side?

Not much. Joined the Air Force, trying to learn how to speak Chinese. My
computer gaming nowadays is almost nonexistant.

--Spooky

Sky

Mar 28, 2008, 4:11:37 PM3/28/08
I've just become active again ...