Flying Car Documentary needs your help!

Scott

Aug 31, 2011, 4:14:13 AM8/31/11
I want to share with you a movie project that I and producer,
Konstantin Brazhnik are currently working on about a man who has
invented a flying car titled, Volantor. The film is an investigative
documentary about the rise of the “flying car” industry and a look at
the brilliant minds and businesses behind it. The film will tell the
story of esteemed engineer and inventor Paul Moller and his 45 year
long journey to bring his M-400 Volantor “Skycar” to the market. In
just a few months, Moller International will be conducting the first
ever manned test flight of the Skycar. They have given us full access
into their world and we will be there to witness history in the
making. For more information on the film, please visit http://www.VolantorFilm.com.

We are currently raising starting funds on IndieGoGo.com to get this
project off the ground (pun intended). In the world of crowd-sourced
fund-raising, quality matters just as much as quantity. We need many
loyal micro funders to show bigger funders that there is an audience
for this project. Donate any amount you want, no matter how small,
and it will help the project dramatically!

If you can afford to, please donate more as we are offering incentives
in the form of DVD pre-sales, signed memorabilia, or even a tour of
the Moller International facility to see the Skycar in person!
Remember, every dollar helps and every donation is tax-deductible!

Visit www.indiegogo.com/Volantor to contribute. Thank you so much for
taking the time to read this correspondence and for your donation! We
are very excited to have the opportunity to do this project and we
hope to bring it to a screen near you!

Sincerely,
Scott Hardie
Director, Volantor