Wing Commander Armada League

team...@hotmail.com

Jul 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/31/97

Hello fellow Wing Commander Fans. I have recently found The game Armada
and realized what a potential it has. I an interested in starting a
League . Using The program Kali to run the internet interface. Currently
I an without the game but will be buying it in the future. If any of you
out there are interested and I hope you are Drop me a line. I need some
info about the game it self to get started. But after that it should go
pretty smoothly. There will be a webpage set up for the league and anyone
interested in being a wing commander let em know All you have to have is
access to a webpage and the abitity to post things on it. So anyone
interested in the wing commander universe or someone who just like to
play network games I hope you will drop me a line.

Sryth signing off

Ben Lesnick

Jul 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/31/97

Trek Sucks wrote:

> Its WAS a good idea. Thanks for breaking it for us LOAF. :-)
>
> GabbaGabbaHey
> trek...@aol.com

Hehehe:) Well... it just doesn't work:) Try it on Kahn maybey:)

Bandit (LOAF)

Christopher Reid

Jul 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/31/97

team...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hello fellow Wing Commander Fans. I have recently found The game
> Armada and realized what a potential it has. I an interested in
> starting a League . Using The program Kali to run the internet
> interface. Currently I an without the game but will be buying it in
> the future. If any of you out there are interested and I hope you are
> Drop me a line. I need some info about the game it self to get
> started. But after that it should go pretty smoothly. There will be a
> webpage set up for the league and anyone interested in being a wing
> commander let em know All you have to have is access to a webpage and
> the abitity to post things on it. So anyone interested in the wing
> commander universe or someone who just like to play network games I
> hope you will drop me a line.

You'll probably have more luck doing a Prophecy Multiplayer league,
although there will probably be dozens. If you would still like to
continue with Armada, maybe you can work with this Armada Player's
Database:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickg/wca/

Chris Reid
CRei...@aol.com

PS. For all you out there with the Kilrathi Saga Calendar, check out
today's date!

Christopher Reid

Jul 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/31/97

Ben Lesnick wrote:

> Trek Sucks wrote:
> >
> > Its WAS a good idea. Thanks for breaking it for us LOAF. :-)
>
> Hehehe:) Well... it just doesn't work:) Try it on Kahn maybey:)

How do you solve the problem of getting Armada to run in Windows 95?

Chris Reid
CRei...@aol.com

Ben Lesnick

Aug 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/1/97

team...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hello fellow Wing Commander Fans. I have recently found The game Armada
> and realized what a potential it has. I an interested in starting a
> League . Using The program Kali to run the internet interface. Currently
> I an without the game but will be buying it in the future. If any of you
> out there are interested and I hope you are Drop me a line. I need some
> info about the game it self to get started. But after that it should go
> pretty smoothly. There will be a webpage set up for the league and anyone
> interested in being a wing commander let em know All you have to have is
> access to a webpage and the abitity to post things on it. So anyone
> interested in the wing commander universe or someone who just like to
> play network games I hope you will drop me a line.
>
> Sryth signing off

Hi! One problem... Armada doesn't run very well over Kali, it does run,
but unfortunatly fairly poorly:(

Bandit (LOAF)

Trek Sucks

Aug 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/1/97