cauldrin in Wen Lo ad

Tim Merrigan

Feb 1, 2022, 12:25:54 AM2/1/22
Does anyone know the significance of the cauldron that's in the Wen Lo
mount ad? I don't remember seeing that in any of the other lunar new
year mount ads.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

https://www.avg.com

Catriona R

Feb 4, 2022, 11:57:57 AM2/4/22
On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:25:51 -0800, Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone know the significance of the cauldron that's in the Wen Lo
>mount ad? I don't remember seeing that in any of the other lunar new
>year mount ads.

It's the Goblin Gumbo Kettle toy which will be given to people on
Burning Crusade Classic realms who have the 6-month subscription. It
used to be a trading card game reward back in original Burning Crusade
times, but the TCG no longer exists, so the last couple of 6-month
mount rewards have included old TCG rewards for TBC Classic, as a way
of letting people get them I guess.

Tim Merrigan

Feb 4, 2022, 4:05:58 PM2/4/22
Thanks.