conquest points and weapons

Peter T.

Jun 9, 2020, 7:26:07 PM6/9/20
I decided to gear up my balance druid a bit through the conquest point
system. The first time I got CQ capped I picked an 445 agi weapon.
DOH! I need int! I decided not to do anything about it.

A full CQ round later I made it to the 460 versions of the gear. I
finally could replace my lousy 430 int weapon with a 460 CQ weapon. And
what did I pick this time?
Yup! Another agi weapon!

All right. The problem is that it's not clear what items are for which
spec. In other situations agi items would be marked in red if your main
stat is int etc.
So I threw the towel and ticketed blizzard. But I doubt I get my
brandnew 460 agi polearm replaced with an int staff or I get refunded...
I even asked them remove my polearm and set my druid back one CQ round
so I could cap one more time for the 460 int staff.

Oh well... I *could* go kitty.

--
Peter T.

Lewis

Jun 10, 2020, 1:30:56 AM6/10/20
The itemization in WoW has been so completely broken since at least
Lich King (and many would argue TBC). I mean, they KNOW what gear is
best for your spec, they COULD just give you that. But noooo...

--
When you come to the fork in the road, take it

Peter T.

Jun 10, 2020, 5:16:09 AM6/10/20
Den 10-06-2020 kl. 07:30 skrev Lewis:

> The itemization in WoW has been so completely broken since at least
> Lich King (and many would argue TBC). I mean, they KNOW what gear is
> best for your spec, they COULD just give you that. But noooo...

Well. It definitely has got simplified. I miss MoP in every aspect. I
loved the reforging we had in that expansion.

Btw. I just got a 1H 445 from a weapon cache from an emissary which
suits my 440 off-hand. That helps a bit...

--
Peter T.