petting critters, cats, dogs, Laurin cubs, etc

Tim Merrigan

Apr 18, 2021, 6:11:45 PM4/18/21
Is there any advantage, or disadvantage, for that matter, other than
the satisfaction of the player, gained from petting critters?

I tried Goggling this, but only got articles about battle pets.
--

Qualified immuninity = vertual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

https://www.avg.com

Lewis

Apr 18, 2021, 6:37:51 PM4/18/21
In message <bcbp7g1q0h33hb5cj...@4ax.com> Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> Is there any advantage, or disadvantage, for that matter, other than
> the satisfaction of the player, gained from petting critters?

I don't think so, but there are some achievements fro /love certain
critters.

--
A marriage is always made up of two people who are prepared to swear
that only the other one snores.

Tim Merrigan

Apr 19, 2021, 6:05:52 AM4/19/21
On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 22:37:50 -0000 (UTC), Lewis
<g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:

>In message <bcbp7g1q0h33hb5cj...@4ax.com> Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>> Is there any advantage, or disadvantage, for that matter, other than
>> the satisfaction of the player, gained from petting critters?
>
>I don't think so, but there are some achievements fro /love certain
>critters.

Thanks.