Finally got my MECHAGNOME

Mike S.

May 18, 2020, 9:36:23 AM5/18/20
Took longer then I thought it would. Partly because I had less free
time then I thought I would have. Partly because I had a lot more
stuff to unlock then I thought I had to.

Thank you Lewis and Catriona R for the help. Best advice I got from
you two was collecting those pearls in Nazjatar. I very quickly got my
item level to where it needed to be to get into Mechagon. Then I
increased it further with world quest loot rewards. My item level
went from 325 to 406.

A quest I could not solo in Drustvar (one of those quests that
suggests 3 players) I soloed with ease with my new item level. I
probably should have increased my item level first rather then work on
my Rustbolt Resistance rep as it would have made Mechagon island
easier for me. Oh well.

Finally, I apologize if this is old news to everyone, but the rep
requirement for getting allied races will be removed when Shadowlands
hits. So for mechagnomes, you will not need to grind out Rustbolt
Resistance Rep. You will only need to do the Mechagon storyline
achievement.