Does this game have item level scaling?

Mike S.

May 10, 2020, 11:32:33 AM5/10/20
Do mobs in any given area get stronger with you as your item level
increases?

Catriona R

May 10, 2020, 11:39:55 AM5/10/20
On Sun, 10 May 2020 11:32:31 -0400, Mike S. <Mik...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>Do mobs in any given area get stronger with you as your item level
>increases?

A little, yes, health pools increase a bit but overall your power will
increase more than the mobs' power does. Some areas in general are
harder than others as you're expected to have higher lvl gear before
entering them, generally the later-added patch zones are harder, so
Nazjatar and Mechagon are tougher than Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

Lewis

May 11, 2020, 12:57:06 PM5/11/20
In message <7h7gbf5on5gl0cspg...@4ax.com> Mike S <Mik...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Do mobs in any given area get stronger with you as your item level
> increases?

Generally not, they do increase with your LEVEL however.

--
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Mike S.

May 11, 2020, 3:56:00 PM5/11/20
On Sun, 10 May 2020 16:39:52 +0100, Catriona R
<catriona...@totalise.co.uk> wrote:

>A little, yes, health pools increase a bit but overall your power will
>increase more than the mobs' power does. Some areas in general are
>harder than others as you're expected to have higher lvl gear before
>entering them, generally the later-added patch zones are harder, so
>Nazjatar and Mechagon are tougher than Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

I definitely find Mechagon island harder then Drustvar, that is for
sure.