Headless Horseman's Mount

Tim Merrigan

Oct 29, 2021, 8:47:25 PM10/29/21
Hip! Hip! Huzzah!

I got it, after trying with every eligible alt, every day, during
Hallows End, for 8 years.
--

Qualified immuninity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

https://www.avg.com

Catriona R

Oct 29, 2021, 9:34:39 PM10/29/21
On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:47:24 -0700, Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:

>Hip! Hip! Huzzah!
>
>I got it, after trying with every eligible alt, every day, during
>Hallows End, for 8 years.

Congrats! I got lucky a few years back, but I know how hard it is to
get; I think the droprate may be worse now than when I got it, given
how many people are still trying. Always feels good when the luck goes
your way :-)

Peter T.

Oct 29, 2021, 11:11:05 PM10/29/21
On 30-10-2021 02:47, Tim Merrigan wrote:
> Hip! Hip! Huzzah!
>
> I got it, after trying with every eligible alt, every day, during
> Hallows End, for 8 years.

Grats! :D

--
Peter T.

Lewis

Oct 30, 2021, 6:06:29 AM10/30/21
In message <2b5pngd11opjdcna3...@4ax.com> Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> Hip! Hip! Huzzah!

> I got it, after trying with every eligible alt, every day, during
> Hallows End, for 8 years.

Gratz!

--
I hope this email finds you Living in a shotgun shack
I hope this email finds you In another part of the world

Mike S.

Oct 30, 2021, 8:44:56 AM10/30/21
wrote:

>Hip! Hip! Huzzah!
>
>I got it, after trying with every eligible alt, every day, during
>Hallows End, for 8 years.

Congrats Tim. Maybe with the luck you are having you can try for that
Valentines Day Rocket Mount next! :-P