what weapons can a druid use

thadrixorf

Sep 3, 2007, 5:01:35 AM9/3/07
What weapons can a druid use.

Peter T.

Sep 3, 2007, 5:04:23 AM9/3/07

> What weapons can a druid use.

Your manual tells you that. It's Staves, daggers, fist weapons and maces.

--
Peter T. - En god ven sagde "solidaritet er blevet et ord,
der står i en ordbog og ikke ret meget andet."

Husk det ved folketingsvalget til efteråret.

bojanski

Sep 3, 2007, 5:04:37 AM9/3/07
> What weapons can a druid use.

Maces (2H and 1H), staves, daggers, unarmed weapons
http://wow-europe.com/en/info/classes/druid/index.html

Tyrish

Sep 3, 2007, 5:06:44 AM9/3/07
On 3 Sep, 11:04, "bojanski" <bojan...@email.t-com.hr> wrote:
> > What weapons can a druid use.
>
> Maces (2H and 1H), staves, daggers, unarmed weaponshttp://wow-europe.com/en/info/classes/druid/index.html

Depending on race, druids have different starting weapons:
* Night elf druids start out being able to use staves and daggers;
* Tauren druids start out with staves and one-handed maces.

* Druids can never use shields (but in bear form their armor is as
high as though they had one).
* Druids can never dual wield. "Held in off-hand" items can still
be used.

thadrixorf

Sep 3, 2007, 5:19:12 AM9/3/07
On 03 Sep 2007 09:04:23 GMT, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.GEBIScom>
wrote:

>> What weapons can a druid use.
>
>Your manual tells you that. It's Staves, daggers, fist weapons and maces.

Who reads manuals.

Lancelet

Sep 3, 2007, 5:53:54 AM9/3/07
thadrixorf wrote in news:tbknd3dbgbieof2ln...@4ax.com:

My manual tell me that tauren are too big for having mounts, so the have a
skill to run faster :)

Lancelet

Geoff

Sep 3, 2007, 7:08:40 AM9/3/07

"Lancelet" <lancele...@merci.invalid> wrote in message

it does?
dam thats old hehe

Tethys

Sep 3, 2007, 8:15:25 AM9/3/07
Effectively druids do not use weapons. We use claws, branches, teeth.

When we go into forms, we get the +Int/Sta/Etc, but we do not get a
different swing rate or any of the DPS of the weapon. Our DPS is
given from our form and benefits to AP from talent trees. We dont get
the effect of enchants either.

The exception to this is really the greens in TBC, which add lots of
AP when in feral forms.

So, if you are a druid, look at the stats and green attributes, but
not the damage range or swing rate when choosing a weapon.

Catriona R

Sep 3, 2007, 10:40:29 AM9/3/07

Yep, it's fun reading the manual to see what's changed :-) Take a look at
the maps, some interesting differences to what's ingame!
--
EU-Draenor:
Balgair - Human Rogue (lvl 70)

Peter T.

Sep 3, 2007, 12:28:27 PM9/3/07

>>Your manual tells you that. It's Staves, daggers, fist weapons and
>>maces.
>
> Who reads manuals.

I do.

Type "wow druid weapon" in google and press "I'm feeling lucky".