Can anyone help me figure out the name of this piece of WoW music?

Mike S.

May 30, 2020, 12:00:48 PM5/30/20
Hopefully someone can help me.

I can't find this song. Maybe it is just a small part of a larger
piece of music. Anyway, you can hear it in this video. Fast forward to
12:50 and just try to ignore the guy talking.

Does this particular piece of music have a name? I want to find it on
youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqqMuQ2g3w

Lewis

May 30, 2020, 1:01:02 PM5/30/20
In message <ol05dfl2oq4a1h9qk...@4ax.com> Mike S <Mik...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Hopefully someone can help me.

> I can't find this song. Maybe it is just a small part of a larger
> piece of music. Anyway, you can hear it in this video. Fast forward to
> 12:50 and just try to ignore the guy talking.

> Does this particular piece of music have a name? I want to find it on
> youtube.

There are many albums worth of WoW music. AFAIK, all the music in the
game is written by Blizzard.

<https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/games/music/>

--
We understand the importance of having the bondage between the parent
and the child.