Scare Beast?

Tim Merrigan

May 8, 2021, 4:15:23 PM5/8/21
What is the point of the Scare Beast skill Hunters get?
--

Qualified immuninity = vertual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

https://www.avg.com

Lewis

May 8, 2021, 7:35:38 PM5/8/21
In message <f7sd9gpcike5mq57p...@4ax.com> Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
> What is the point of the Scare Beast skill Hunters get?

Been playing a hunter for 15 years, and it's never seemed useful enough
to put on a bar.

--
Nobody puts one over on Fred C. Dobbs.

Catriona R

May 8, 2021, 8:20:59 PM5/8/21
On Sat, 8 May 2021 23:35:36 -0000 (UTC), Lewis
<g.k...@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:

>In message <f7sd9gpcike5mq57p...@4ax.com> Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>> What is the point of the Scare Beast skill Hunters get?
>
>Been playing a hunter for 15 years, and it's never seemed useful enough
>to put on a bar.

Works on shapeshifted Druids in pvp, I believe... not that I pvp, so
it sits on a less-used bar and never gets used.

I can see some niche uses for it when soloing old content, but there's
not that many encounters involving beasts, maybe sometimes a dungeon
boss might have a pet (I assume raid boss pets would be immune).