Darkmoon Faire quests not working?!?

11 views
Skip to first unread message

Mike S.

unread,
Oct 31, 2021, 12:40:34 PM10/31/21
to
I am talking about the quests that you can do once per month like
fixing the tonks and the profession quests. They are not showing up.
Only the collect 250 grisly trophy one is working. I already tried
reloading the game and turning off my addons.

Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tim Merrigan

unread,
Oct 31, 2021, 3:56:55 PM10/31/21
to
On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:40:31 -0400, Mike S. <Mik...@nowhere.com>
wrote:
I just took an alt there this morning, and they, well the ones
relevant to that alt, appeared, same as ever.
--

Qualified immuninity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

Mike S.

unread,
Nov 1, 2021, 8:43:38 AM11/1/21
to
On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:56:53 -0700, Tim Merrigan <tp...@ca.rr.com>
wrote:

>I just took an alt there this morning, and they, well the ones
>relevant to that alt, appeared, same as ever.
>--
>
>Qualified immuninity = virtual impunity.
>
>Tim Merrigan

Thanks for testing it. I will try again today after server reset.

Mike S.

unread,
Nov 1, 2021, 11:53:56 AM11/1/21
to
The quests worked fine for me today. No idea why they were not showing
up yesterday.

Catriona R

unread,
Nov 2, 2021, 10:27:37 AM11/2/21
to
On Mon, 01 Nov 2021 11:53:53 -0400, Mike S. <Mik...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>The quests worked fine for me today. No idea why they were not showing
>up yesterday.

Possibly because it was still October, and the quest might reset with
the calendar month? I think it's quite rare for the Faire to open up
at the end of the previous month; it's usually supposed to be in the
first week of the new month, so they might have failed to allow for
calendar quirks and attached the reset date to the calendar month
instead of the opening of a new faire.

Mike S.

unread,
Nov 2, 2021, 11:11:41 AM11/2/21
to
On Tue, 02 Nov 2021 14:27:32 +0000, Catriona R
<catriona...@totalise.co.uk> wrote:

>Possibly because it was still October, and the quest might reset with
>the calendar month? I think it's quite rare for the Faire to open up
>at the end of the previous month; it's usually supposed to be in the
>first week of the new month, so they might have failed to allow for
>calendar quirks and attached the reset date to the calendar month
>instead of the opening of a new faire.

Right or wrong, that is a good guess.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages