Today I learned how to upgrade my gear lol

Peter T.

Jan 9, 2021, 8:24:02 PM1/9/21
The game has been out since november. Nobody have told me I could
upgrade my covenant gear for anima powers lol...
I also today I learned I can upgrade honor gear for honor.

Argh. Well. It gave me a 10 ilvl overall boost + 2 new pvp trinkets so
I won't die in a 5 sec stun. :)

Oh well... I decided to use my druid as main char this time which means
my mage is collecting dust. Not a bad idea actually as I have made
~1.4M gold from herbing and mining. But the price on elethium ore is
falling now. From 200g to 140g within the last week. The elethium
market is in surplus and the multiboxers have found some workarounds too
so they can keep up their gold income. But I will continue mining in
the Maw while I'm queued for battlegrounds. It's easy and it's an income.

Besides that. I like the expansion so far. Well. Too much flying and
a lack of an extra hearthstone for my covenant HQ. But next week I
should be able to open the one-way portal to Oribos. Why one-way? This
puzzles me.

Btw. I hit the 400 mount ach 2 weeks ago. I forgot I had a second
account running on a subscription. And suddenly I got a message "get
your prize for 4 months with your second a" which was the last mount.
Also. 2 days ago I hit 100 exalted reputations too. Woohoo! :)
I was almost finishing setting up the multiboxer software when the
Blizzard hammer hit all MB'ers including the "#good" MB'ers like me.
Too bad. I was looking forward for farming mounts with 3 chars...

But all in all. I'm having a laid-back experience in this expansion. :)

--
Peter T.

Catriona R

Jan 10, 2021, 5:54:39 PM1/10/21
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 02:24:07 +0100, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.moc>
wrote:

>The game has been out since november. Nobody have told me I could
>upgrade my covenant gear for anima powers lol...
>I also today I learned I can upgrade honor gear for honor.

Lol doh, I only knew that because I'd seen it on wowhead tbh, although
the coenant gear having a "Rank 1 of 7" suggested it, but nobody said
where to do it.

In my case it wasn't an option till now anyway, as the upgrades are
unlocked by covenant campaign, not renown... and guess who managed to
pick the one covenant (at least for the sake of my alts I *hope* it's
the only one) that has a required dungeon early in the campaign!
Anyway, my bf and I have been gearing (he luckily is not the same
covenant) and this week figured we've got high enough gear to duo it
now, and we had a shot tonight, success! Not super easy, I'd say ilvl
195-200 would be easier than the 185-190 we're at, but we made it
anyway, so I can finally catch up :-)

>Argh. Well. It gave me a 10 ilvl overall boost + 2 new pvp trinkets so
>I won't die in a 5 sec stun. :)

Hehe nice to get a big upgrade like that, I think I'll be on for
similar once I get through my campaign questlines, as I'll get the
latest WQ reward buff plus the covenant set piece upgrades - although
I'm just happy to get more of the story tbh, gear is a bonus!

>Oh well... I decided to use my druid as main char this time which means
>my mage is collecting dust. Not a bad idea actually as I have made
>~1.4M gold from herbing and mining. But the price on elethium ore is
>falling now. From 200g to 140g within the last week. The elethium
>market is in surplus and the multiboxers have found some workarounds too
>so they can keep up their gold income. But I will continue mining in
>the Maw while I'm queued for battlegrounds. It's easy and it's an income.

Druid and the maw is a good combination, I'm very jealous of them
while I'm plodding along on foot, with no stealth :-P Elethium is up
and down a bit, certainly not low enough that I'm considering
prospecting it yet (although I maybe should look and see what the
prospecting rates on it are, perhaps I'm mising out on good stuff!)

>Besides that. I like the expansion so far. Well. Too much flying and
>a lack of an extra hearthstone for my covenant HQ. But next week I
>should be able to open the one-way portal to Oribos. Why one-way? This
>puzzles me.

Beats me, I guess we're expected to hearth there and not Oribos once
we get it, well I probably will do that as I visit HQ so often, but a
separate one would've been nice. And I really miss my whistle to get
out of WQ areas after doing them, to the point that some particularly
annoyingly located quests I purposely leave till last in a zone so I
can just hearth out...

>Btw. I hit the 400 mount ach 2 weeks ago. I forgot I had a second
>account running on a subscription. And suddenly I got a message "get
>your prize for 4 months with your second a" which was the last mount.

Wow, congrats! :-) 374 here, looong way off, although I'll get Blanchy
in a couple of days, if I can find her up... I did enjoy my luck in
the closing days of BFA, where I managed to find the last friendly
alpaca to feed on the same day as the world boss dropped Mollie the
alpaca! Very cute mounts those, although the movement isn't too
comfortable so I'm not using them at present.

>Also. 2 days ago I hit 100 exalted reputations too. Woohoo! :)

Yay, grats again :-)

>I was almost finishing setting up the multiboxer software when the
>Blizzard hammer hit all MB'ers including the "#good" MB'ers like me.
>Too bad. I was looking forward for farming mounts with 3 chars...

Doh, timing - that said, it's still possible to stick alts on follow
and tab between them to tag, so long at it's something you could solo
anyway... I've long done that in old raids, as it hurts when a
legendary I can't equip drops (my one and only warglaive is sitting in
my druid's bank...), so I make sure to take a class which can use it!

>But all in all. I'm having a laid-back experience in this expansion. :)

Same, I rapidly realised that the gearing this time is very much
designed for group-orientated people, which I'm not, so I scaled back
to just doing callings and some extra WQs for rep, covenant stuff,
world boss, Maw weeklies for rep, and Torghast.

Actually really enjoying Torghast since they improved the droprate on
interesting abilities - I'm not geared enough to get that far yet but
I'm clearing lvl 5 on normal wings ok, even if I couldn't finish
Twisting Corridors lvl 1 this week (reached floor 15, so not that far
off, better luck with powers or a bit better gear will do it). Will be
nice to be getting covenant story each week again from now on, so
there's stuff to do, if not so much as I might like, but hey, it gives
me time to do stuff outside WoW!

Peter T.

Jan 11, 2021, 7:14:57 AM1/11/21
Den 10-01-2021 kl. 23:54 skrev Catriona R:

> Lol doh, I only knew that because I'd seen it on wowhead tbh, although
> the coenant gear having a "Rank 1 of 7" suggested it, but nobody said
> where to do it.

I read about on wowhead as well. It was a few days ago. :) Until then
I was sure the covenant gear was upgraded through the campaign questing
only. But now I'm a little behind on the one-way portal (~5-6K AP atm)
due to gear upgrades so I focus on AP farm the next few days. Luckily I
get 11x35 AP from battlegrounds every day.

> Druid and the maw is a good combination, I'm very jealous of them
> while I'm plodding along on foot, with no stealth :-P Elethium is up
> and down a bit, certainly not low enough that I'm considering
> prospecting it yet

True. but last night I AH'ed my stack of elethium at 120g. 2 days ago
it was 140g. A week ago the price was 190-200g. I doubt we will see
another goldcow before the next patch where flying probably will be
introduced.

>> Besides that. I like the expansion so far. Well. Too much flying and
>> a lack of an extra hearthstone for my covenant HQ. But next week I
>> should be able to open the one-way portal to Oribos. Why one-way? This
>> puzzles me.
>
> Beats me, I guess we're expected to hearth there and not Oribos once
> we get it, well I probably will do that as I visit HQ so often, but a
> separate one would've been nice. And I really miss my whistle to get
> out of WQ areas after doing them, to the point that some particularly
> annoyingly located quests I purposely leave till last in a zone so I
> can just hearth out...

Yeah. That whistle was a wonderful idea. I wonder why we don't have it
in this expansion.

> Actually really enjoying Torghast since they improved the droprate on
> interesting abilities - I'm not geared enough to get that far yet but
> I'm clearing lvl 5 on normal wings ok, even if I couldn't finish
> Twisting Corridors lvl 1 this week (reached floor 15, so not that far
> off, better luck with powers or a bit better gear will do it). Will be
> nice to be getting covenant story each week again from now on, so
> there's stuff to do, if not so much as I might like, but hey, it gives
> me time to do stuff outside WoW!

I did the first layer on my boomkin back in start december. It wasn't
that hard, but I foresaw troubles later on so I decided to spec to bear
- a spec I've never played until now. Honestly. I haven't looked back
since! It's a five-button rotation that lets me clear layer 8 without
going below 50% health. Endbosses is a joke. The first time I cleared
a layer 8 was in ilvl 150 gear...
Last night I completed a layer 8 ash run while wearing an int staff. I
forgot swapping gear before I went there, and I didn't notice the dps
decrease lol.

I also did the first layer in twisting corridors a few days ago and I
miss the option to save and exit my progress in TC. 1½-3 hours run
with minor breaks only is an annoyance. If I pull larger groups I can
do it faster. No doubt about that. But it's also more risky. And I'm
not that kind of tank. :) The endboss had 3M hp. But with 97 AP's it
was a walk in the park.

--
Peter T.

Catriona R

Jan 11, 2021, 5:44:30 PM1/11/21
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:15:10 +0100, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.moc>
wrote:

>Den 10-01-2021 kl. 23:54 skrev Catriona R:
>> Druid and the maw is a good combination, I'm very jealous of them
>> while I'm plodding along on foot, with no stealth :-P Elethium is up
>> and down a bit, certainly not low enough that I'm considering
>> prospecting it yet
>
>True. but last night I AH'ed my stack of elethium at 120g. 2 days ago
>it was 140g. A week ago the price was 190-200g. I doubt we will see
>another goldcow before the next patch where flying probably will be
>introduced.

Yeah, it's 105 tonight, very much on a downwards trend, shame! I
should get around to skilling up fishing, that's probably more
reliable income. Although I haven't hit any major goldsinks yet
anyway, so just letting it grow naturally really.

>>> Besides that. I like the expansion so far. Well. Too much flying and
>>> a lack of an extra hearthstone for my covenant HQ. But next week I
>>> should be able to open the one-way portal to Oribos. Why one-way? This
>>> puzzles me.
>>
>> Beats me, I guess we're expected to hearth there and not Oribos once
>> we get it, well I probably will do that as I visit HQ so often, but a
>> separate one would've been nice. And I really miss my whistle to get
>> out of WQ areas after doing them, to the point that some particularly
>> annoyingly located quests I purposely leave till last in a zone so I
>> can just hearth out...
>
>Yeah. That whistle was a wonderful idea. I wonder why we don't have it
>in this expansion.

Think I read one of the devs say something like it's because we'll
have flying earlier so won't need it... well tbh I prefer having the
whistle over earlier flying - even with flying I used the whistle all
the time!

>> Actually really enjoying Torghast since they improved the droprate on
>> interesting abilities - I'm not geared enough to get that far yet but
>> I'm clearing lvl 5 on normal wings ok, even if I couldn't finish
>> Twisting Corridors lvl 1 this week (reached floor 15, so not that far
>> off, better luck with powers or a bit better gear will do it). Will be
>> nice to be getting covenant story each week again from now on, so
>> there's stuff to do, if not so much as I might like, but hey, it gives
>> me time to do stuff outside WoW!
>
>I did the first layer on my boomkin back in start december. It wasn't
>that hard, but I foresaw troubles later on so I decided to spec to bear
>- a spec I've never played until now. Honestly. I haven't looked back
>since! It's a five-button rotation that lets me clear layer 8 without
>going below 50% health. Endbosses is a joke. The first time I cleared
>a layer 8 was in ilvl 150 gear...
>Last night I completed a layer 8 ash run while wearing an int staff. I
>forgot swapping gear before I went there, and I didn't notice the dps
>decrease lol.

Oh wow, I knew tanks were strong but wow, I'm jealous! At least as a
healer spec I get reduced health on the mobs but I'm nowhere near that
powerful lol, 185 ilvl and thisweekI did layer 5 for the firsttime, it
went well enough that 6 might well be possible but I doubt I could do
8 yet...

>I also did the first layer in twisting corridors a few days ago and I
>miss the option to save and exit my progress in TC. 1½-3 hours run
>with minor breaks only is an annoyance. If I pull larger groups I can
>do it faster. No doubt about that. But it's also more risky. And I'm
>not that kind of tank. :) The endboss had 3M hp. But with 97 AP's it
>was a walk in the park.

It is long indeed, although I was kinda disappointed they removed the
original idea of "endless", that would've been even longer but fun!
Definitely not a walk in the park for me, I don't get very interesting
powers which doesn't help, but maybe with a bit more gear I can finish
layer 1 next time I try.

I've unlocked the latest WQ ilvl upgrade now (of course, there are no
gear WQs up for slots I could improve), plus covenant set can be
upgraded to 190, although I'll wait on that till I've done this week's
worldboss in case I get any drops - I don't have that much anima
sitting around so have to use it selectively on the worst slots. Still
I should get up to 190+ pretty soon, that may well help.

Lewis

Jan 11, 2021, 10:51:08 PM1/11/21
In message <rthffu$1abt$1...@gioia.aioe.org> Peter T. <pin...@hotmail.moc> wrote:
> Cat:
> I doubt we will see another goldcow before the next patch where flying
> probably will be introduced.

Wait, what? They are allowing flying next patch? What is the timeline
for that?

>> Beats me, I guess we're expected to hearth there and not Oribos once
>> we get it, well I probably will do that as I visit HQ so often, but a
>> separate one would've been nice. And I really miss my whistle to get
>> out of WQ areas after doing them, to the point that some particularly
>> annoyingly located quests I purposely leave till last in a zone so I
>> can just hearth out...

> Yeah. That whistle was a wonderful idea. I wonder why we don't have it
> in this expansion.

The whistle was great, which it why they nerfed the fuck out of it, not
giving you access to it in new content until it is basically irrelevant.

It seems that blizzard has learned the entirely wrong lesson from their
stats and number creep problem, as I see the ilvl in Wow9 has already
basically doubled (ilvl 100 or so at the start, and now i am seeing that
people are talking about ilvl 190 a month or so in...)

I wonder if the pulldown to level 50/ilvl 100 will just be part of every
future expansion.

--
The person on the other side was a young woman. Very obviously a
young woman. There was no possible way that she could have been

Peter T.

Jan 12, 2021, 2:40:55 AM1/12/21
Den 12-01-2021 kl. 04:50 skrev Lewis:
> In message <rthffu$1abt$1...@gioia.aioe.org> Peter T. <pin...@hotmail.moc> wrote:
>> Cat:
>> I doubt we will see another goldcow before the next patch where flying
>> probably will be introduced.
>
> Wait, what? They are allowing flying next patch? What is the timeline
> for that?

Blizzard announced flying will be available in 9.1 long time before they
even released the game. But with Ion in charge I'm quite sceptical to
this. :)
> I wonder if the pulldown to level 50/ilvl 100 will just be part of every
> future expansion.

I think so. When the next expansion goes live Shadowlands will be just
another 10-50 leveling zone at Chromie. That is what I expect.

--
Peter T.

Lewis

Jan 12, 2021, 4:00:25 AM1/12/21
In message <rtjjq4$10pm$1...@gioia.aioe.org> Peter T. <pin...@hotmail.moc> wrote:
> Den 12-01-2021 kl. 04:50 skrev Lewis:
>> In message <rthffu$1abt$1...@gioia.aioe.org> Peter T. <pin...@hotmail.moc> wrote:
>>> Cat:
>>> I doubt we will see another goldcow before the next patch where flying
>>> probably will be introduced.
>>
>> Wait, what? They are allowing flying next patch? What is the timeline
>> for that?

> Blizzard announced flying will be available in 9.1 long time before they
> even released the game. But with Ion in charge I'm quite sceptical to
> this. :)

I take full credit for this. I tweeted out this summer that I would not
be buying any WoW expansion until flying was available and it was my
most retweeted tweet.

>> I wonder if the pulldown to level 50/ilvl 100 will just be part of every
>> future expansion.

> I think so. When the next expansion goes live Shadowlands will be just
> another 10-50 leveling zone at Chromie. That is what I expect.

It would make sense, which is why I am skeptical that Blizzard will do
it.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares,

Peter T.

Jan 12, 2021, 10:59:23 AM1/12/21
Den 11-01-2021 kl. 23:44 skrev Catriona R:
> On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:15:10 +0100, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.moc>
> wrote:
>
>> Den 10-01-2021 kl. 23:54 skrev Catriona R:
>>> Druid and the maw is a good combination, I'm very jealous of them
>>> while I'm plodding along on foot, with no stealth :-P Elethium is up
>>> and down a bit, certainly not low enough that I'm considering
>>> prospecting it yet
>>
>> True. but last night I AH'ed my stack of elethium at 120g. 2 days ago
>> it was 140g. A week ago the price was 190-200g. I doubt we will see
>> another goldcow before the next patch where flying probably will be
>> introduced.
>
> Yeah, it's 105 tonight, very much on a downwards trend, shame!

Today it was below 80g. Around 40k elethium on ah.

> Oh wow, I knew tanks were strong but wow, I'm jealous! At least as a
> healer spec I get reduced health on the mobs but I'm nowhere near that
> powerful lol, 185 ilvl and thisweekI did layer 5 for the firsttime, it
> went well enough that 6 might well be possible but I doubt I could do
> 8 yet...

Watch this vid someone posted in the wow forum today. Fire mage. :D

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PRlLDnWwV0>

Absolutely crazy!

I did the first 12 floors on my boomkin a few mins ago. I have to go to
work now so I had to skip the last 6 levels. I'm nowhere near that dps
lol... I did 8k dps on the endboss on 12th floor lol...

--
Peter T.

Catriona R

Jan 12, 2021, 6:24:46 PM1/12/21
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:59:35 +0100, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.moc>
wrote:

>Den 11-01-2021 kl. 23:44 skrev Catriona R:
>> On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:15:10 +0100, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.moc>
>> wrote:

>>> True. but last night I AH'ed my stack of elethium at 120g. 2 days ago
>>> it was 140g. A week ago the price was 190-200g. I doubt we will see
>>> another goldcow before the next patch where flying probably will be
>>> introduced.
>>
>> Yeah, it's 105 tonight, very much on a downwards trend, shame!
>
>Today it was below 80g. Around 40k elethium on ah.

Yeah, gone back up to 95g now but eh, not sure what's up with those
prices, things don't usually drop so fast.

>> Oh wow, I knew tanks were strong but wow, I'm jealous! At least as a
>> healer spec I get reduced health on the mobs but I'm nowhere near that
>> powerful lol, 185 ilvl and thisweekI did layer 5 for the firsttime, it
>> went well enough that 6 might well be possible but I doubt I could do
>> 8 yet...
>
>Watch this vid someone posted in the wow forum today. Fire mage. :D
>
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PRlLDnWwV0>
>
>Absolutely crazy!

Wow! That is just unbelieveable, can see from the "slower" runs (which
themselves are way higher dps than I could dream of) just how utterly
insane the really fast ones are!

>I did the first 12 floors on my boomkin a few mins ago. I have to go to
>work now so I had to skip the last 6 levels. I'm nowhere near that dps
>lol... I did 8k dps on the endboss on 12th floor lol...

Ran with my bf (monk) though a regular wing (layer 5) earlier, he
stacked up some buff that had him doing 35k dps on the end boss... I
kinda felt like I might as well not have been there with my 2.5k dps
(which is good, for me...).

Crazy how some powers stack up well, I have to admit some jealousy, as
nothing I have available can do anything so overpowered... hoping
they'll add some new cool powers next patch to liven it up for the
weaker-powered classes. Meanwhile I'll hope some alts have better
combinations when I lvl them so maybe an alt can progress further;
I'll certainly take note of your guardian druid success as my druid is
one of my favourite alts so will probably lvl it relatively soon. I'm
usually feral but have been guardian in the past and would happily
give it a shot.

Got Blanchy tonight btw :-) Also got a moth from Wild Hunt exalted,
rather cool model so I'll use that when we can fly again! The ilvl 200
legs from that exalted also helped my ilvl, together with a couple of
WQ rewards and Famu dropping me some bracers, so a successful day :-)

Peter T.

Jan 12, 2021, 8:14:31 PM1/12/21
Den 13-01-2021 kl. 00:24 skrev Catriona R:

>>> Yeah, it's 105 tonight, very much on a downwards trend, shame!
>>
>> Today it was below 80g. Around 40k elethium on ah.
>
> Yeah, gone back up to 95g now but eh, not sure what's up with those
> prices, things don't usually drop so fast.

I guess the market for the legendary items from blacksmithing has topped
and everyone has their 190/210/225/235 legendary + many have leveled
their BS'ing so the market gets filled up now.
It's the same with the 210/225 leather legos. The prices on those has
had a huge drop lately. I still use a 190 lego on my druid and I have
enough ashes for the 210 and 225 as well. But I really don't need it atm.

> Ran with my bf (monk) though a regular wing (layer 5) earlier, he
> stacked up some buff that had him doing 35k dps on the end boss... I
> kinda felt like I might as well not have been there with my 2.5k dps
> (which is good, for me...).

Some classes definitely has better AP's than others. The AP's I got
from the first 12 floors on my boomkin today were just... meh. Most of
them were the same that I also get when I play the bear spec. And 8k
dps in boomkin form is a joke. I typically do 2.5-3k dps in bear form
on endbosses with 25-30 AP's and maybe 8k in twisting corridors with +90
AP's.
I'm looking forward for leveling my arcane mage. If I can make numbers
around 50k dps I'm happy. :)

> Got Blanchy tonight btw :-) Also got a moth from Wild Hunt exalted,
> rather cool model so I'll use that when we can fly again! The ilvl 200
> legs from that exalted also helped my ilvl, together with a couple of
> WQ rewards and Famu dropping me some bracers, so a successful day :-)

grats. :) I read about it yesterday. Someone in the wow forum asked
why there are so many hordes in westfall. ;)

--
Peter T.

Catriona R

Jan 16, 2021, 5:46:14 PM1/16/21
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 02:14:44 +0100, "Peter T." <pin...@hotmail.moc>
wrote:

>>> Today it was below 80g. Around 40k elethium on ah.
>>
>> Yeah, gone back up to 95g now but eh, not sure what's up with those
>> prices, things don't usually drop so fast.
>
>I guess the market for the legendary items from blacksmithing has topped
>and everyone has their 190/210/225/235 legendary + many have leveled
>their BS'ing so the market gets filled up now.
>It's the same with the 210/225 leather legos. The prices on those has
>had a huge drop lately. I still use a 190 lego on my druid and I have
>enough ashes for the 210 and 225 as well. But I really don't need it atm.

Hehe still not dropped that much on leather, my bf is still using 190
as any upgrade costs tens of thousands, meanwhile I'm looking at cloth
and only the 235 is in 5 figures (barely). Why am I currently
levelling my tailor and not a skinner... :-P

>> Ran with my bf (monk) though a regular wing (layer 5) earlier, he
>> stacked up some buff that had him doing 35k dps on the end boss... I
>> kinda felt like I might as well not have been there with my 2.5k dps
>> (which is good, for me...).
>
>Some classes definitely has better AP's than others. The AP's I got
>from the first 12 floors on my boomkin today were just... meh. Most of
>them were the same that I also get when I play the bear spec. And 8k
>dps in boomkin form is a joke. I typically do 2.5-3k dps in bear form
>on endbosses with 25-30 AP's and maybe 8k in twisting corridors with +90
>AP's.
>I'm looking forward for leveling my arcane mage. If I can make numbers
>around 50k dps I'm happy. :)

I could only dream of that :-P My warlock is levelling a bit,the
powers don't really sound amazing for her but we'll see how they play
as whenever I finally get there, would be nice to do some awesome
burst dps sometimes! Quite enjoying this pet event (now they buffed
the pet to be useful for int specs, he barely tickled the mobs the
first time I ran it), definitely an improvement to my dps, but, erm,
I'm doing like 4k instead of 2-3k... :-P

>> Got Blanchy tonight btw :-) Also got a moth from Wild Hunt exalted,
>> rather cool model so I'll use that when we can fly again! The ilvl 200
>> legs from that exalted also helped my ilvl, together with a couple of
>> WQ rewards and Famu dropping me some bracers, so a successful day :-)
>
>grats. :) I read about it yesterday. Someone in the wow forum asked
>why there are so many hordes in westfall. ;)

Hehe that's how I learned about it too, someone wondering why so may
horde were there! I do love that you have to go back to find her some
oats, although they totally should've used the original quest's oat
sacks for it instead of new ones! I'd recommend doing her chains
sooner rather than later, as her spawn is about as annoying as the
friendly llama one, looking on group finder is by far the easiest way
to find her. It's nice when there's lots of people doing these things,
but once it's past content anyone who missed it will be cursing.