XPox smelling like Dreamcast ...

1 vue

bligmerk

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 21:35:5926/02/2002
The odor of Death is stinky.

SHOVELWARE YOU HAVE DEMANDED,
SHOVELWARE YOU SHALL GET!!!

Definition of SHOVELWARE, from the Jargon Dictionary:

A slipshod compilation of software dumped onto a CD-ROM without much
care for organization or even usability.

L4m3r L4rry

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 23:58:5826/02/2002
Hehehe but Dreamcast sold better than XFLBox. 3rd parties are going
to drop XFLBox left and right! Thats pretty sad!!

PS2 for $269!! Go to www.bluelight.com and use 10% off
Code: HOLIDAYREWARD

L4m3r L4rry
Th3 l4m3r u luv 2 h8

reastlack

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 21:53:2526/02/2002
Unlike Sega, MS has the money to stand behind the machine regardless of what
it does in Japan.

"bligmerk" <zplo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

redsniper7000

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 21:58:4426/02/2002
Dreamcast is great.

L4m3r L4rry wrote in message <3C7C6792...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m>...

L4m3r L4rry

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 00:04:0127/02/2002
The problem is 3rd parties are going to drop that piece of shit
XFLBox. It may become the next N64, no 3rd party games, only
lame 1st party games..hahaha

PS2 for $269!! Go to www.bluelight.com and use 10% off
Code: HOLIDAYREWARD

L4m3r L4rry
Th3 l4m3r u luv 2 h8

redsniper7000

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 22:05:1026/02/2002
1st party? Does Microsoft have quality 1st party developers? It's really a
shame that non-gaming companies will take over the video gaming world. Ah...
I still want to live the good ole SNES and Genesis days...

L4m3r L4rry wrote in message <3C7C68C1...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m>...

dick

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 22:34:1626/02/2002
Unlike sega.. MS doesn't know jack shit about the console industry or what a
good game is

face it

MS lost

"reastlack" <reas...@nospam.com> wrote in message

HOE

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 22:35:5926/02/2002
Geeze you're an idiot DONG.
"dick" <bighan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dusto

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 23:43:3326/02/2002
Sounds more like the Gamecube to me.

Dusto

"L4m3r L4rry" <L4m3r...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m> wrote in message

G1 Collector

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 23:48:1826/02/2002
Are you Dolby's BROTHER?

"bligmerk" <zplo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

prime_opt

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 23:58:3726/02/2002
wow't its pretty lame how fanboys like you have nothing better to do then go
around cross posting your bullshit.
Get a life, unless you are employed by Sony you are a Grade A lamer for
doing this.

po

"L4m3r L4rry" <L4m3r...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m> wrote in message

prime_opt

non lue,
26 févr. 2002, 23:59:2626/02/2002
here here

Here's to hoping Nintendo doesn't die.

I was really hoping that Sega and nintendo would have got together to create
a joint system.

po

"redsniper7000" <reds...@REMOVETHIS.yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Billy J. Dancefloor

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 00:03:1227/02/2002
G1 Collector wrote:

> Are you Dolby's BROTHER?

actually, bligfuck ejaculated onto an unsanitary poncho and dolby was
spawned days later.

--
Mr. Dancefloor's wardrobe furnished by Botany 500

Zackman

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 00:28:1927/02/2002
From: griblzorn (blig...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Let the Xblox Hacking Begin!
Newsgroups: alt.games.video.xbox, alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Date: 2001-11-28 06:31:13 PST

These guys are well on their way to hacking the Xblox all over the
place. They don't think it will be that difficult to decipher the hard
drive file system and already have plans for transferring that data to
a PC. Another neat idea is hardwire connecting a standard USB hub
directly to the motherboard. It is also very convenient that the
bootstrap code is conveniently on Flash ROM, very small and readable.
Nice thing about Flash ROM is that it can be re-Flashed. Yes, there
are plans for getting an Xblox in the near future:

http://www.icrontic.com/index.php?page=public/articles&articleId=100

So, has anybody stuck an Xblox game into their PC DVD drive yet? This
question will be answered soon anyway, just waiting for the local
Blockbuster to start carrying rentals.

The Xblox is a PC.

***

Geez Bligz, nobody's hacked the Xbox yet and it's, what, three months on?
You'll pardon us if your trolling predictions of doom carry even less weight
than usual. BTW in the case of consoles "shovelware" means crap titles
dumped en masse onto a market with little care for anything but potential
impulse sales from people who don't know any better. Describes the PSX
library to a tee, and given that thw PS2's library of, what, 150 games has
only about 20 titles worth even looking at, I'd say the baby is walking in
daddy's footsteps.

Hey, how come you use "griblzorn" in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action and
microsoft.public.directx.graphics? Trying to be taken 'seriously' in those
groups, while using your bligfuck ID to troll here? LOL. You're so
transparent.

-Z-

http://www.usenet.com

Billy J. Dancefloor

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 00:36:3627/02/2002
Zackman wrote:

> Hey, how come you use "griblzorn" in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
> and microsoft.public.directx.graphics? Trying to be taken
> 'seriously' in those groups, while using your bligfuck ID
> to troll here?

that's *exactly* it. in a thread about trolls on discs of pron one
member mentioned bligfuck frequents a few pc-related newsgroups and
rarely, if ever, causes a fuss.

poor bi-polar bligfuck.

Eugene A. Calame

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 03:29:1327/02/2002

Wow. Looks like Bligmerk didn't have anything to say but felt the need to post
anyway. I think it may be the first entirely content free hybrid/troll flame in
history.

That's special.

Emery Calame

--
Eugene A. Calame eaca...@excite.com
Austin, Texas USA http://www.geocities.com/eacalame/.

Please click the button at http://www.thehungersite.com/

Eugene A. Calame

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 03:30:5327/02/2002
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:58:44 -0500, "redsniper7000"
<reds...@REMOVETHIS.yahoo.ca> wrote:

>Dreamcast is great.

Well it was more fun that Lamer Larry at least...

Emery calame

mpa...@netwalk.com

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 06:38:5927/02/2002
I have never in all my life, on- and offline, meet a bigger collection
of losers whose sole contribution to the world is their uncanny
resemblance to Beevis & Butthead. And unlike your spiritual mentors,
you don't even have the wit to pull off being a mindless oaf without
coming off as an even bigger moron.

Loser Larry, Bligdork, and all of your mindless ilk, do the rest of
usenet a favor and play the fucking video games you rant & rave about
being the answer to all the world's problems instead of harrassing the
people still remaining here in these forums with your inane drivel.
Unlike all of you, we have jobs or school and really don't have time
to waste surfing thru your waste to find a few other posters that
actually want to talk to each otherr like grown-ups, instead of the
video game dork equivelant of professional wrestlers.

Go play your PS2. Go play your X-Box. Go play with yourself if you
want to. Just shut the fuck up.

L4m3r L4rry <L4m3r...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m> wrote in message

James T.

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 08:50:1027/02/2002
Sony didnt know anything about the console industry ether.

--
-= Vicious =- R^A_V_E^N-X
ICQ: 131780375

"dick" <bighan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Richard Hutnik

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 13:53:3627/02/2002
zplo...@yahoo.com (bligmerk) wrote in message news:<2b9f7e13.02022...@posting.google.com>...

Sounds like original Dreamcast stuff that was ported to the PS2.

- Richard Hutnik

Richard Hutnik

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 13:55:0927/02/2002
L4m3r L4rry <L4m3r...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m> wrote in message news:<3C7C68C1...@sp4m4L1f3.c0m>...

> The problem is 3rd parties are going to drop that piece of shit
> XFLBox. It may become the next N64, no 3rd party games, only
> lame 1st party games..hahaha
>
> PS2 for $269!! Go to www.bluelight.com and use 10% off
> Code: HOLIDAYREWARD
>
> L4m3r L4rry
> Th3 l4m3r u luv 2 h8

Lame first party games? You are referring to the PS2 aren't you?

- Richard Hutnik

bligmerk

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 14:45:2327/02/2002
<stalking post clipped>
(In high pitched screeching imitation of Zack-girlyboy voice)
OH MY GOD!!! WILL YOU STOP STALKING ME? YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DISTURBED
AND I RECOMMEND YOU GET SOME PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP SOON!!!

"Zackman" <zac...@SPAMISEVILearthing.net> wrote in message news

> Geez Bligz, nobody's hacked the Xbox yet and it's, what, three months on?

Hahahaha!!! Now that is a stupid question even for an idiot like you
Zack-girlyboy. The reason the Xpox is not hacked yet is THERE IS NO
REASON TO HACK IT!!! There isn't a single game that is even worth the
effort to hack for, much less emulate. Most of the messages on the
Xpox forums are begging and crying for PS2 game ports,
hahahahahahaha!!! Like all the Xpox zombies say, give the Xpox a year
and there might be some decent games. By then, I will have a 4GHZ PC
with a 256MB Geforce5 with a 400MHZ RAMDAC that will cost $900 for the
whole system and probably will consider Xpox games too primitive to
deserve any attention. That is if the Xpox is around by next year. My
bet is on the Xpox2 rumors being true, starting to hear it from too
many places now and everybody knows how leaky M$ is. BTW, some guys
have figured out how to dump the Xpox hard drive and the BIOS to a PC,
so wait and see.

> library to a tee, and given that thw PS2's library of, what, 150 games has
> only about 20 titles worth even looking at, I'd say the baby is walking in
> daddy's footsteps.

Try 220 titles in the U.S. as of last month, with another 100+ in the
next several months, with another 400 exclusive to Japan. This is a
really hilarious comment from the dependable idiot. Most of the
messages in the Xpox forums are begging, crying and pleading for PS2
ports. Not only that, this is a statement from the moron that firmly
stated several times that M$ did not want PC ports on the Xpox. Lo and
behold, the best seller on the Xpox last month was Max Payne -- a PC
port!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hey, people are starting to notice you hang on this newsgroup like a
life-thread, all day long, every day. Must be an interesting "job"
there, living off your mom in her house. Not only that, it is becoming
blatantly obvious regarding your bias. You like to make hot-airhead
claims about being some altruistic gamer only interested in the games.
And yet, you NEVER have ANYTHING GOOD to say about the PS2 or the
Gamecube. Let somebody take a swipe at the Xpox, though, and you are
right there like a chattering bluejay, scolding, attacking, defending.
You are a real piece of work, Zack-girlyboy!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 15:51:3527/02/2002
I only agree with you on this part :

"Try 220 titles in the U.S. as of last month, with another 100+ in the
next several months, with another 400 exclusive to Japan."

and this part :

" And yet, you NEVER have ANYTHING GOOD to say about the PS2 or the
Gamecube. Let somebody take a swipe at the Xpox, though, and you are
right there like a chattering bluejay, scolding, attacking, defending."

mmm...not sure about the rest of your arguments though...

Zackman

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 15:56:0027/02/2002
On 2/27/2002 12:45 PM, bligmerk <zplo...@yahoo.com> made the following
sworn testimony:

> <stalking post clipped>

Wow, irony's not your strong suit, is it?

> The reason the Xpox is not hacked yet is THERE IS NO
> REASON TO HACK IT!!! There isn't a single game that is even worth the
> effort to hack for, much less emulate.

That's a lame bit of reasoning even for a rabid fangirl like you, Bligz.
Face it, you trumpeted to the world the Xbox was about to be hacked, and
nobody's managed to crack MS's security yet. Then you trumpeted that the
Xbox emulator was out, and it was completely bogus. And now you say nobody's
trying to hack or emulate the Xbox at all because there are no good games?
You change your tune faster than a drag queen doing a Barbra Streisand
medley. Meanwhile, my dog could mod a PS2 for pirated games.

> Most of the messages on the
> Xpox forums are begging and crying for PS2 game ports,
> hahahahahahaha!!!

Why do you read all the Xbox forums if you hate the Xbox so much? Your
psychotic obsession is showing again. Don't you have a job?

> Like all the Xpox zombies say, give the Xpox a year
> and there might be some decent games. By then, I will have a 4GHZ PC
> with a 256MB Geforce5 with a 400MHZ RAMDAC that will cost $900 for the
> whole system

First of all you're dreaming if you think that system will even exist in a
year, never mind cost $900. And secondly it still won't play console games,
so what's your point?

> and probably will consider Xpox games too primitive to
> deserve any attention.

YES! YES!! YES!!! Bligmerk will be gone in a year! And he'll be gone from
the PS2 group too, because if that PC blows away Xbox games it'll also blow
away PS2 games! YESSSSS!!!!

Oh wait... Bligmerk has said twice before that he's leaving the newsgroup
for good. I forgot about that whole pathological lying thing. Crap.

> My
> bet is on the Xpox2 rumors being true, starting to hear it from too
> many places now and everybody knows how leaky M$ is.

You moron, the Xbox2 was a GIVEN before the Xbox even launched. Did you
think MS was just doing a one-off and then was going to move onto something
else? Are you going to tell me that news there's going to be a PS3 is also
some kind of big corporate secret? Both new consoles were in the planning
stages before the current consoles came off the assembly line. Don't be so
naive.

> BTW, some guys
> have figured out how to dump the Xpox hard drive and the BIOS to a PC,
> so wait and see.

HAHAHAHAH you contradictory little cunt! You just said nobody's hacking the
Xbox! Pick a lie and stick with it, Grizbzlzlbzblorn! Besides, you said the
exact same thing three months ago. Still waiting for those Xbox warez.
Waiting. And waiting....

> Try 220 titles in the U.S. as of last month

Sorry, 20 out of 220 then. Less than 10% are quality games. The definition
of shovelware.

> Most of the
> messages in the Xpox forums are begging, crying and pleading for PS2
> ports.

I'm sure the percentage of such messages is roughly the same as the
percentage of worthwile PS2 games, so it doesn't surprise me that it's all
that you see.

> Lo and
> behold, the best seller on the Xpox last month was Max Payne -- a PC
> port!!!

Just because the PS2 takes great PC games and shittifies them into
half-assed ports like Half-Life and Star Trek Voyager and the rest of that
awful PS2PC dreck doesn't mean the same has to apply to the Xbox's one and
only PC port. Don't cry.

> Hey, people are starting to notice you hang on this newsgroup like a
> life-thread, all day long, every day. Must be an interesting "job"
> there, living off your mom in her house.

Please, don't try to transpose your own life onto me, fucktard. It's clear
you not only monitor every single post in this newsgroup since you're aware
of every detail in recent threads, but you just admitted you surf Xbox
forums and gaming sites all day long looking for 'aummunition' to use here.
When I'm in my office I'm working at a computer with an always-on Internet
connection, and I check the NG the same way some people might look out the
window or go to the water cooler. I know talking about 'work' is a foreign
concept to somebody who's housebound like you, but use your imagination.

> Not only that, it is becoming
> blatantly obvious regarding your bias.

I've stated several times in the past I support the Xbox and look
suspiciously at Sony. But I can't and won't ignore the selection of
excellent PS2 games out there.

> And yet, you NEVER have ANYTHING GOOD to say about the PS2 or the
> Gamecube.

Complete and utter bullshit. You're the expert Google stalker, go look it
up. In fact, let me get you started:

From: Zackman (zac...@SPAMISEVILearthling.net)
Subject: Re: Japanese Launch
Newsgroups: alt.games.video.xbox, alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,
alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube
Date: 2002-02-25 10:51:31 PST

<snippage in effect>

"The PS2 is a solid game machine with a bunch of really great titles, if you
can overlook the mound of dreck. Ico, GTA3, Devil May Cry, Tony Hawk 3, Jak
& Daxter and even some older titles like NBA Street stand out as some of the
best games of the last year for my money. The GC *will* be a great machine
this summer, once the 1st party titles start trickling out. And frankly the
last few Xbox games have been a bit of a bust."

God, proving you wrong just never gets any more difficult. Back to stalking
the Xbox forums for you, Bligfag. Hopefully you can come up with another
"shovelware" gem.

Adam Frankel

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 17:13:0227/02/2002
Yea - except they have been making games for years.
-Adam

"dick" <bighan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Doug Jacobs

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 19:32:3627/02/2002
In rec.games.video.sony redsniper7000 <reds...@removethis.yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Dreamcast is great.

ITYM "WAS great".

Yeah, I have one too but face facts, it never took off. Too bad.

Hank the Rapper

non lue,
27 févr. 2002, 23:51:2327/02/2002
"Billy J. Dancefloor" <e...@m.ail> wrote in message

You're right. That was me who posted that (under my real name). The only
reason I knew it was Bligmerk was because his email was blig...@yahoo.com
not zplo...@yahoo.com which he uses for trolling.

Hank the rapper

0 nouveau message