Insane Bo Rai Cho MK Konquest Combo

MegaGear X

Oct 10, 2004, 5:33:26 AM10/10/04
This friggin' combo isn't working...I know it sounds insane, but this Bo Rai
Choi combo where he juggles you in the air, the last part of it doesn't work!!
X->... X, Y, B. Now the X->...X,Y part works, but for some reason the friggin'
A button doesn't work. It WILL work after fat ass lands, but not during the
combo!! Is this some fucked up timing thing between the buttons? Do you just
tap the buttons as fast as you can or is there some kinda pause? I got the
first combo before it down, X,Y,A. Is this combo really that hard? The
controller I'm using is new and it is connected securely.
"Hey. It's those pesky X-Men."
-Cyclops, New X-Men #125

"Ohhh, I'm going to have some FUN, now!"
-Megatron, DW Transformers#2

"Feel the storm? It's coming!"
-Terry Bogard, Fatal Fury Movie

Anita John

Oct 10, 2004, 9:15:39 AM10/10/04

"MegaGear X" <mega...@aol.com> wrote in message

> This friggin' combo isn't working...I know it sounds insane, but this Bo
Rai
> Choi combo where he juggles you in the air, the last part of it doesn't
work!!
> X->... X, Y, B. Now the X->...X,Y part works, but for some reason the
friggin'
> A button doesn't work. It WILL work after fat ass lands, but not during
the
> combo!! Is this some fucked up timing thing between the buttons? Do you
just
> tap the buttons as fast as you can or is there some kinda pause? I got the
> first combo before it down, X,Y,A. Is this combo really that hard? The
> controller I'm using is new and it is connected securely.

It does work, I got stuck there, but keep trying it'll go. I am now in the
chaos realm and several characters past Bo. Keep trying. I think the combo
end with a front kick of some sort.

Skye

Oct 10, 2004, 10:43:59 AM10/10/04

"Anita John" <bri...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

All his combos should end with a fart.

BelPowerslave

Oct 10, 2004, 11:26:59 AM10/10/04
> This friggin' combo isn't working...I know it sounds insane, but this Bo Rai
> Choi combo where he juggles you in the air, the last part of it doesn't work!!
> X->... X, Y, B. Now the X->...X,Y part works, but for some reason the friggin'
> A button doesn't work. It WILL work after fat ass lands, but not during the
> combo!! Is this some fucked up timing thing between the buttons? Do you just
> tap the buttons as fast as you can or is there some kinda pause? I got the
> first combo before it down, X,Y,A. Is this combo really that hard? The
> controller I'm using is new and it is connected securely.

I had some issues with that combo too, I think it just comes down to timing as I
too tried just slamming the last button to get it to work. Keep trying
though...sadly, that's the only real advice I can offer(I got it to work, just
took some time).

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
or http://users2.ev1.net/~belpowerslave/

"Suddenly aware of my presence, the Elder Gods transformed me into their servant
and gave me a new purpose: To prevent the Dragon King from merging the realms."

- Scorpion, Mortal Kombat: Deception

LaPierre Henry

Oct 11, 2004, 3:07:20 AM10/11/04

> > This friggin' combo isn't working...I know it sounds insane,
> > but this Bo Rai Choi combo where he juggles you in the air,
> > the last part of it doesn't work!! X->... X, Y, B. Now the
> > X->...X,Y part works, but for some reason the friggin' A
> > button doesn't work. It WILL work after fat ass lands, but
> > not during the combo!! Is this some fucked up timing thing
> > between the buttons? Do you just tap the buttons as fast as
> > you can or is there some kinda pause? I got the first combo
> > before it down, X,Y,A. Is this combo really that hard? The
> > controller I'm using is new and it is connected securely.
> >

> I had some issues with that combo too, I think it just comes down to
> timing as I too tried just slamming the last button to get it to work.
> Keep trying though...sadly, that's the only real advice I can offer(I
> got it to work, just took some time).
>
> Bel

Some of the juggle combos are a lot easier to pull off when you do
them with the target in the corner.

Henry LaPierre
fre...@ix.netcom.com

BelPowerslave

Oct 11, 2004, 3:21:24 AM10/11/04
> > I had some issues with that combo too, I think it just comes down to
> > timing as I too tried just slamming the last button to get it to work.
> > Keep trying though...sadly, that's the only real advice I can offer(I
> > got it to work, just took some time).
> >
> > Bel
>
> Some of the juggle combos are a lot easier to pull off when you do
> them with the target in the corner.
>
> Henry LaPierre
> fre...@ix.netcom.com

That's definitely true. Instead of having to take the step forward to make
sure that you get all of the hits of the juggle in, you can simply start the
combo right after the pop up.

Bel

llittlemanny...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2020, 1:39:24 PM1/4/20