What are the best PS2 gaming discussion forums on the net ?

neo...@yahoo.com

Mar 28, 2005, 7:33:24 AM3/28/05
In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
are discussed, like they are here.

gcc

Mar 28, 2005, 9:04:50 AM3/28/05
www.thegamesvillage.com

<neo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

massivegrooves

Mar 28, 2005, 9:15:39 AM3/28/05
For game specific boards, they have a board for any game out there or
coming up...also have hardware/etc.. type boards also.
http://www.gamefaqs.com

Also may want to try the boards at
http://www.playstation.com
numerous boards there on various games topics.

Also there is the 1up site, which is the Ziff Davis site that publishes
a bunch of gaming mags, like Official Playstation Magazine, EGM, etc..
those boards are always active. http://www.1up.com

those are some of the better overall ones out there that I have messed
with...

Beck

Mar 28, 2005, 10:47:10 AM3/28/05

<neo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I use www.gamefaqs.com having an account there will also allow you to
participate in the www.gamespot.com forums. But theres no real point in
using both as your messages will appear on both.

Ollie T

Mar 28, 2005, 1:19:40 PM3/28/05

<neo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If you are into HDTV gaming check out http://www.hdtvarcade.com

branyd...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2017, 10:05:25 AM9/28/17

Real and Fake ,ID,passport,Driving license etc worldwide...@gmail.com
Hello
Welcome to worldwide...@gmail.com - the unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, VISA, stamps,certificates, degrees, any license and other products for following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and some others.
ALL Asia,Africa and middle east,

If you want to learn more about what kind of documents we can produce for you contact our service via worldwide...@gmail.com

To get additional information or place order visit our team: worldwide...@gmail.com