Playstation will be dead in 2 years!!!!

Mifflin Devin

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers

NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!

And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER

THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!

Mifflin Devin

Zombyclown

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

.>Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers

A GAYstation? That's no way to talk about your bedroom.

>NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!

What??? Nintendo 64 has been here for a while. And just HOW is it physically
possible for a game system to actually kick other consoles in the ass? Seeing
that consoles don't have feet nor asses to kick?

>And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER

Seeing that if we DON'T believe you, we are either retards or niggers. . .that
must mean that you are not a retard or a nigger. But, have you given thought
to the fact that just because you aren't a retard or a nigger, doesn't excuse
you from being a slant-eyed, half-educated sibling-fucker? Give it some
thought, and when you're done doing that, please throw yourself in front of a
train moving at least 80 mph. Be sure to put your entire head on the tracks
(cause you inbreds sometimes need explicit instructions).

>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!

What??? Oh no. If the Playstation nation is no more, I guess all of us in the
newsgroup here should pack up all of our shit and go home. You hear that
everybody? No more playstation discussions. As a playstation nation, we're
dead. . .according to Mifflin over here.

He he, Mifflin. So, is that your real name??? Or were both of your fathers on
an acid trip when they were naming you in the mongoloid adoption agency?

Grow up, Mifflin (he he, what a stupid name)

If I were as stupid as you, I would have killed myself by now out of sheer
stupidity

Zombyclown

"When there's no more room in HELL, the dead shall walk the EARTH"
"When the dead start walking and the full moon shines"
"Who are you if you can't laugh at the misfortune of others?"

erik s fredricks

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

>And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
>Mifflin Devin

What the hell is *this* supposed to accomplish? What exactly prompted you
to write a post that is not only irrelevant but offensive? Are you really
that desperate for attention? If this is how your social life works, get
the fuck off the net (where *some* of us at least look for a rational
exchange) and jump under a train.

ef

Loki042

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Jeez, you are a stupid fuck aren't you. First you put a completely idiotic and
immature post trashing the PSX on a system full of its supporterrs, then you
don't even use a nospam account. For your sake i hope you know how to block
out incomming e-mail, because you can expect enough.
Here's the br eakdown for the ignorant:
The PSX and N64 are both good systems.
The N64 is 64 bit and there fore more powerful (although the difference is
not as great as people like to think) wheras the PSX has the advantage of a
stronger software library, and CD-Roms which can store a lot more for a more
resonable price. The N64 is targeted at a younger, 12-15 years old, market
which you obviously fit into while the PSX is aimed at an older (although not
always more mature) audience.
In short: Grow the fuck up or stay off our NG

steve morschauser

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Oh, very nice. Please come back when you are an adult and can
communicate without the mentality of KKK idiot. Go away now.

John Leckie

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>

> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>

> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

Gee, wonder if THIS is a troll? Let's see-- It's already gotten a
response or two, not including mine, so it served its purpose in that
respect. It's totally and completely wrong, and it's unnecessarily
offensive and reveals how small the writer's mind is. Yep, it's a troll.
Simply some kid in serious need for attention. In case you really are for
real, though, "Mifflin," I'll address your post:

If you're even out there bothering to read responses to your drivel,
here's food for thought.

Both platforms rule. They each have thier pros and cons. I own both, so
am I a loser for owning a playstation when I own the N-64 as well? I
would not call me a loser if I were you. I own not only both platforms,
but I own EVERY single game for each platform. Yep, that's right. Every
game. I'm an electrical engineer, and I make enough to buy 'em all. :)
Gotta do something to vent stress with my job. If I don't own it, it
hasn't been released yet. Actually, I no longer own Vandal Hearts,
because I traded it for Rage Racer, so I don't really own every game.
I've played every one, though.

I've been very, very impressed with the Playstation's graphics ability.
Have you seen Colony Wars yet? When I saw it being previewed on a TV at
Babbages, I asked the clerk there if it was an N-64 game! And, if you
think that N-64 rules completely, I have three words for you: Final
Fantasy Seven. In fact, with all that I own, I play Playstation twice as
much as I play N-64. Look me up in two years, and let's see if you're
right, okay? You are aware, I trust, of Playstation II, due shortly after
Jan '99?

So, now what do you have to say for yourself? Geez, some people's kids...

John

Dennis L

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

mde...@orednet.org (Mifflin Devin) wrote:

>Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
>NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>

>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
>Mifflin Devin

I agree the Playstation will be *replaced* in 2 years so in essence it could be
considered dead.

What's expeced? The Playstation2 which I imagine will have a different name.

** To respond to me via email, remove the x's from primenet **

VGCJ

Dec 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/8/97

What the hell are you talking about, biaatch

Kevin Kwan

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

Exactly, when it comes to these things (or anything else), it all comes
down to what you like. If you like something, buy it. If you don't, then
don't buy it. Just because people have different preferences doesn't mean
they're wrong. I personally have both systems, and I think they both have
their strong points.

Loki042 <lok...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971207160...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

JHillis763

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

GEE WHEN I GOT OFF YOUR MOM, CRAWLED OUT OF BED AND TURNED ON THE PLAYSTATION
SHE REALLY LIKED IT. TELL IS YOUR DUMB ASS MOM A NIGGER. SHES GOT A COCK AS
BIG AS ONE. Sorry reall ng 'ers I'm a black man that has a playstation and i
took offense at that last statement. I would like to call me self an American
not an Africian American, but you see what im up against. Oh, well at least i
found the cheats for td4. And Mdevin if you want to e-mail me with your real
address I'll come over there and show you what a retarded nigger can do to
you!!!!!-

-when black rage is injected into the white american youth it will be the last
stage of preparation for the revolution. Prepare jackass, and look at the world
around you ( you are thankfully a dying breeed) becuase it's goin down!!

Dennis L

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

For what it's worth, this loser posted messageg flaming the appropriate groups:

alt.video.laserdisc
alt.asian. (either culture or sociology)

Nonetheless, he's now in my killfile.

Tater...@webtv.net

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

Just because your mom and dad are brother and sister doesnt mean you
have to take your feelings of inadequacy out on the rest of the
world.........get help

Darien Allen

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

And the holy hosts all joined in as jhill...@aol.com (JHillis763)
gifted us with these words:

AOL....ISP of Champions....

------
"That respone was kinda vague could you be more direct?"
"Ok, you're an idiot, is that direct enough for ya?"

Darien Allen - Remove that NoSPAM to reply
ICQ #2927081 - Get harassed in realtime! ;)

Klavs Birk

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

Oh well, if you got it out of your system......
There, that didn't hurt, now did it?

Anyway, it can't be true, you really aren't *that* stupid, are you ?
What did you get in your last IQ-test? A rating as a wet rock?

Not only did you manage to make a racial discriminating statement,
but you also managed to bore the living daylights out of every single
one of this NG's readers......

As for your other statement about PSX owners being retards,
i can only say:

*"It takes one to know one"*

--
I AM NOT A LOONEY !!

Doug Burton

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Yeah, I really feel bad now. Gee, I want to go out and buy an N64 now so I
can pay twice the price for each game on it (over PSX costs). Of course,
in two years he is correct...the Playstation as we know it will be
dead...in favor of the new 64 bit (or possible 128 bit) playstation, and
then, once again, Playstation will be right on top of the world (as it is
now...hmmm..that gives Nintendo, something like maybe 1 year to climb to
the top of the heap and stay on top of the heap until it's thrown off
again. Doesn't sound like they're a having a coup to me. Oh yeah, maybe
this 12 year old should learn to read and then he'll read that the N64 in
Japan isn't even beginning to sell as many copies as Nintendo thought they
would....hmmm....shades of disaster here.
Doug

--
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest
profession. I have come to realize it bears a very

- Attributed to General Alekandr Kerensky

Kolbe Launchbaugh

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

In article <348E1480.MD-...@post7.tele.dk>, "Klavs Birk" <k.b...@post7.tele.dk> wrote:
>> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>>
>> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>>
>> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>>
>> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>>
>> Mifflin Devin
>

>Oh well, if you got it out of your system......
>There, that didn't hurt, now did it?
>
>Anyway, it can't be true, you really aren't *that* stupid, are you ?
>What did you get in your last IQ-test? A rating as a wet rock?
>
>Not only did you manage to make a racial discriminating statement,
>but you also managed to bore the living daylights out of every single
>one of this NG's readers......
>
>As for your other statement about PSX owners being retards,
>i can only say:
>
> *"It takes one to know one"*

All I have to say is.. Why must we even answer people like this? Just let
them post, and ignore it.. Answers to flames usualy turn into or are flames.

Kolbe Launchbaugh
kla...@sonyinteractive.com
Sony Interactive Studios America

*The views and opinions expressed here are purely my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of SISA or SCEA, or any other Sony Company*

Klavs Birk

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

> All I have to say is.. Why must we even answer people like this? Just let
> them post, and ignore it.. Answers to flames usualy turn into or are flames.

True, so very true.

I only thought that with people using bad language out there,
a little phsycological warfare would come in as a nice change
of scenery..... :-)

MadMaxx

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

mde...@orednet.org (Mifflin Devin) insanely wrote:

>Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
>NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
>And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
>Mifflin Devin

Trolls just dont get it do they?

Graeme Gordon-Smith

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Doug Burton wrote:

> Yeah, I really feel bad now. Gee, I want to go out and buy an N64 now so I
> can pay twice the price for each game on it (over PSX costs). Of course,
> in two years he is correct...the Playstation as we know it will be
> dead...in favor of the new 64 bit (or possible 128 bit) playstation, and
> then, once again, Playstation will be right on top of the world (as it is
> now...hmmm..that gives Nintendo, something like maybe 1 year to climb to
> the top of the heap and stay on top of the heap until it's thrown off
> again. Doesn't sound like they're a having a coup to me. Oh yeah, maybe
> this 12 year old should learn to read and then he'll read that the N64 in
> Japan isn't even beginning to sell as many copies as Nintendo thought they
> would....hmmm....shades of disaster here.
> Doug
>
> In article <348f4ec...@news.mindspring.com>, Mad...@mindspring.com
> wrote:
>
> --
> Politics is supposed to be the second oldest
> profession. I have come to realize it bears a very
> close resemblance to the first.
>
> - Attributed to General Alekandr Kerensky

I dont know about the US, but here in Australia, (and I have heard Japan
and Europe too) the Playstation is doing very nicely indeed in relation
to the N64.

Mat
Wea...@hotmail.com

KLR

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

The Playstation as we know it will be dead, but only to give way to a
bigger better playstation!
KLR

On 11 Dec 97 02:42:09 -0100, "Klavs Birk" <k.b...@post7.tele.dk>
wrote:

Ace Combat 2, Amored Core, Bushido Blade, Cart World Series, Castlevania, Croc, Doom, Fifa 97, Final Doom, Final Fantasy Vii,
G-police, Grand Tour Racing 98, Marvel Super Hereos, Mega Man X4, Oddworld, Porsche Challenge, Rage Racer,
Ridge Racer Revolution, Soul Edge, Steel Reign, Street Fighter Ex + Alpha, Tobal 2, Treasures of the Deep, Wipeout XL

KLR

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Debra Smith

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Doug Burton wrote in message ...

>Yeah, I really feel bad now. Gee, I want to go out and buy an N64 now so I
>can pay twice the price for each game on it (over PSX costs). Of course,
>in two years he is correct...the Playstation as we know it will be
>dead...in favor of the new 64 bit (or possible 128 bit) playstation, and
>then, once again, Playstation will be right on top of the world (as it is

Now, if Sony is smart, they will make their new system downwards compatable
with the old games. That way, their will already be a large software base to
draw on until the new games come out.

Darien Allen

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

That rumor has been floating, but we won't know for sure until the
officially say something, which is probably at least a year if not
more away.

---------
Whenever you read my posts, always remember:
"Your mileage may vary."

DRA

Message has been deleted

kimhu...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 3:43:48 PM5/9/19
This did not age well

thibaul...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 6:22:08 AM5/10/19
GaYsTaTiOn

thewi...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 10:39:46 AM5/11/19
W dniu niedziela, 7 grudnia 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 użytkownik Mifflin Devin napisał:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

I wonder if Mifflin Devin owns a PlayStation 4

jlly...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2019, 1:58:51 AM7/6/19
On Friday, 10 May 2019 03:43:48 UTC+8, kimhu...@gmail.com wrote:
> This did not age well

indeed; it aged very beautifully

jorge.con...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2019, 10:28:39 PM8/6/19
BRUH...

zabris...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2019, 3:40:17 PM11/8/19
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

based

lamfp...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2019, 6:59:21 PM11/11/19
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

C O P E

que...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2019, 7:02:17 PM11/11/19
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

BASED

a.osl...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 10:38:12 AM12/31/19
Man, the internet's been the same for over 20 years

verit...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 10:47:19 AM12/31/19
Indeed my friend, indeed

comedybu...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2020, 11:33:52 PM1/7/20
SONY always wins baby.
SONY always wins.

matrix...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2020, 4:31:56 PM1/30/20
On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 12:43:48 PM UTC-7, kimhu...@gmail.com wrote:
> This did not age well

Man this aged pretty fucking well if you ask me, this guy was a pioneer of internet toxicity

samith...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2020, 3:07:29 PM2/7/20
The virgin /v/ and the chad Mifflin Devin

redditm...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 2:44:43 AM4/19/20
Based af

enri...@me.com

Apr 22, 2020, 3:25:49 PM4/22/20
True

junkem...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2020, 7:43:06 PM4/26/20
BASED!!

joelse...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 5:32:11 PM5/1/20
based
Message has been deleted

xx360quic...@gmail.com

May 9, 2020, 12:10:49 PM5/9/20
Replying to be a part of history

samyxbe...@gmail.com

May 9, 2020, 12:52:53 PM5/9/20
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

Based

teijokak...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 1:06:01 AM5/22/20

a7x5...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 8:09:04 AM6/2/20
Based devin.

rudy...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 11:10:21 AM6/4/20
This aged well

Guilherme

Aug 17, 2020, 5:05:03 AM8/17/20
LOL this is funny

Deven Blake

Oct 1, 2020, 7:32:17 AM10/1/20
soup /g/

Nyno Aami

Oct 18, 2020, 4:38:59 PM10/18/20
im a part of history

Grilled Lettuce

Oct 18, 2020, 8:55:27 PM10/18/20
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

Historic comment

Ethan Brown

Nov 3, 2020, 3:16:41 PM11/3/20
I like fire truck and monster truck

Matthew Walsh

Feb 12, 2021, 1:45:17 PMFeb 12
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
Commenting to cement myself in a piece of history. Godspeed Mifflin Devin, you magnificent bastard.

Razor 1473

Mar 25, 2021, 1:35:57 AMMar 25
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
This is golden

3E55 D345

Mar 31, 2021, 8:04:48 PMMar 31
I’m a part of internet history now. I’m so happy :)

FatRetard88 slidding logs

Apr 2, 2021, 9:16:15 PMApr 2
GAYSTATION NIGGERS BTFO!
Message has been deleted

TheRealMisterMemer

Jul 25, 2021, 1:27:02 AMJul 25
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

HAHA, PLAYSTATION IS FOR LOSERS! THE WII U WILL WIN AGAIN!

Sincerely, Jason Q.

Isabella Slack

Jul 25, 2021, 11:08:16 AMJul 25
Remember kids, once it's online, it's there forever.

The Ouch Guy

Jul 26, 2021, 6:45:24 PMJul 26
i was here

C3H8 Memes

Jul 28, 2021, 9:21:45 PMJul 28
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

HAHAHA i feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation 5 owning losers
GOOGLE STADIA is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!
and if you don't believe me you've either owned a xbox or you are a (yeah no im not gonna say that, not even jokingly)
THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! GOOGLE WINS AGAIN

Joakim Leveau

Aug 27, 2021, 3:19:39 PMAug 27
söndag 7 december 1997 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 skrev erik s fredricks:
> >And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> >
> >THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> >
> >Mifflin Devin
> What the hell is *this* supposed to accomplish? What exactly prompted you
> to write a post that is not only irrelevant but offensive? Are you really
> that desperate for attention? If this is how your social life works, get
> the fuck off the net (where *some* of us at least look for a rational
> exchange) and jump under a train.
> ef
Kill yourself

Jake Mathews

Oct 8, 2021, 4:40:16 PM (7 days ago) Oct 8
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
any update on this