Playstation will be dead in 2 years!!!!

KLR

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

The Playstation as we know it will be dead, but only to give way to a
bigger better playstation!
KLR

On 11 Dec 97 02:42:09 -0100, "Klavs Birk" <k.b...@post7.tele.dk>
wrote:

>> All I have to say is.. Why must we even answer people like this? Just let
>> them post, and ignore it.. Answers to flames usualy turn into or are flames.
>
>True, so very true.
>
>I only thought that with people using bad language out there,
>a little phsycological warfare would come in as a nice change
>of scenery..... :-)
>

>--
> I AM NOT A LOONEY !!

Ace Combat 2, Amored Core, Bushido Blade, Cart World Series, Castlevania, Croc, Doom, Fifa 97, Final Doom, Final Fantasy Vii,
G-police, Grand Tour Racing 98, Marvel Super Hereos, Mega Man X4, Oddworld, Porsche Challenge, Rage Racer,
Ridge Racer Revolution, Soul Edge, Steel Reign, Street Fighter Ex + Alpha, Tobal 2, Treasures of the Deep, Wipeout XL

Debra Smith

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Doug Burton wrote in message ...
>Yeah, I really feel bad now. Gee, I want to go out and buy an N64 now so I
>can pay twice the price for each game on it (over PSX costs). Of course,
>in two years he is correct...the Playstation as we know it will be
>dead...in favor of the new 64 bit (or possible 128 bit) playstation, and
>then, once again, Playstation will be right on top of the world (as it is

Now, if Sony is smart, they will make their new system downwards compatable
with the old games. That way, their will already be a large software base to
draw on until the new games come out.

Darien Allen

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

That rumor has been floating, but we won't know for sure until the
officially say something, which is probably at least a year if not
more away.

---------
Whenever you read my posts, always remember:
"Your mileage may vary."

DRA

John Leckie

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

In article <348c43b3...@news.ifcss.org>, mde...@orednet.org wrote:

> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

Gee, wonder if THIS is a troll? Let's see-- It's already gotten a
response or two, not including mine, so it served its purpose in that
respect. It's totally and completely wrong, and it's unnecessarily
offensive and reveals how small the writer's mind is. Yep, it's a troll.
Simply some kid in serious need for attention. In case you really are for
real, though, "Mifflin," I'll address your post:

If you're even out there bothering to read responses to your drivel,
here's food for thought.

Both platforms rule. They each have thier pros and cons. I own both, so
am I a loser for owning a playstation when I own the N-64 as well? I
would not call me a loser if I were you. I own not only both platforms,
but I own EVERY single game for each platform. Yep, that's right. Every
game. I'm an electrical engineer, and I make enough to buy 'em all. :)
Gotta do something to vent stress with my job. If I don't own it, it
hasn't been released yet. Actually, I no longer own Vandal Hearts,
because I traded it for Rage Racer, so I don't really own every game.
I've played every one, though.

I've been very, very impressed with the Playstation's graphics ability.
Have you seen Colony Wars yet? When I saw it being previewed on a TV at
Babbages, I asked the clerk there if it was an N-64 game! And, if you
think that N-64 rules completely, I have three words for you: Final
Fantasy Seven. In fact, with all that I own, I play Playstation twice as
much as I play N-64. Look me up in two years, and let's see if you're
right, okay? You are aware, I trust, of Playstation II, due shortly after
Jan '99?

So, now what do you have to say for yourself? Geez, some people's kids...

John

Dennis L

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

mde...@orednet.org (Mifflin Devin) wrote:

>Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
>NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>

>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
>Mifflin Devin

I agree the Playstation will be *replaced* in 2 years so in essence it could be
considered dead.

What's expeced? The Playstation2 which I imagine will have a different name.

** To respond to me via email, remove the x's from primenet **

erik s fredricks

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

>And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
>Mifflin Devin

What the hell is *this* supposed to accomplish? What exactly prompted you
to write a post that is not only irrelevant but offensive? Are you really
that desperate for attention? If this is how your social life works, get
the fuck off the net (where *some* of us at least look for a rational
exchange) and jump under a train.

ef

Message has been deleted

Zombyclown

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

.>Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers

A GAYstation? That's no way to talk about your bedroom.

>NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!

What??? Nintendo 64 has been here for a while. And just HOW is it physically
possible for a game system to actually kick other consoles in the ass? Seeing
that consoles don't have feet nor asses to kick?

>And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER

Seeing that if we DON'T believe you, we are either retards or niggers. . .that
must mean that you are not a retard or a nigger. But, have you given thought
to the fact that just because you aren't a retard or a nigger, doesn't excuse
you from being a slant-eyed, half-educated sibling-fucker? Give it some
thought, and when you're done doing that, please throw yourself in front of a
train moving at least 80 mph. Be sure to put your entire head on the tracks
(cause you inbreds sometimes need explicit instructions).

>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!

What??? Oh no. If the Playstation nation is no more, I guess all of us in the
newsgroup here should pack up all of our shit and go home. You hear that
everybody? No more playstation discussions. As a playstation nation, we're
dead. . .according to Mifflin over here.

He he, Mifflin. So, is that your real name??? Or were both of your fathers on
an acid trip when they were naming you in the mongoloid adoption agency?

Grow up, Mifflin (he he, what a stupid name)

If I were as stupid as you, I would have killed myself by now out of sheer
stupidity

Zombyclown

"When there's no more room in HELL, the dead shall walk the EARTH"
"When the dead start walking and the full moon shines"
"Who are you if you can't laugh at the misfortune of others?"

Message has been deleted

steve morschauser

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Oh, very nice. Please come back when you are an adult and can
communicate without the mentality of KKK idiot. Go away now.

VGCJ

Dec 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/8/97

What the hell are you talking about, biaatch

Message has been deleted

Dennis L

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

For what it's worth, this loser posted messageg flaming the appropriate groups:

alt.video.laserdisc
alt.asian. (either culture or sociology)

Nonetheless, he's now in my killfile.

Kevin Kwan

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

Exactly, when it comes to these things (or anything else), it all comes
down to what you like. If you like something, buy it. If you don't, then
don't buy it. Just because people have different preferences doesn't mean
they're wrong. I personally have both systems, and I think they both have
their strong points.

Loki042 <lok...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971207160...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> Jeez, you are a stupid fuck aren't you. First you put a completely
idiotic and
> immature post trashing the PSX on a system full of its supporterrs, then
you
> don't even use a nospam account. For your sake i hope you know how to
block
> out incomming e-mail, because you can expect enough.
> Here's the br eakdown for the ignorant:
> The PSX and N64 are both good systems.
> The N64 is 64 bit and there fore more powerful (although the
difference is
> not as great as people like to think) wheras the PSX has the advantage of
> stronger software library, and CD-Roms which can store a lot more for a
more
> resonable price. The N64 is targeted at a younger, 12-15 years old,
market
> which you obviously fit into while the PSX is aimed at an older
(although not
> always more mature) audience.
> In short: Grow the fuck up or stay off our NG

Tater...@webtv.net

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

Just because your mom and dad are brother and sister doesnt mean you
have to take your feelings of inadequacy out on the rest of the
world.........get help

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Klavs Birk

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

Oh well, if you got it out of your system......
There, that didn't hurt, now did it?

Anyway, it can't be true, you really aren't *that* stupid, are you ?
What did you get in your last IQ-test? A rating as a wet rock?

Not only did you manage to make a racial discriminating statement,
but you also managed to bore the living daylights out of every single
one of this NG's readers......

As for your other statement about PSX owners being retards,
i can only say:

*"It takes one to know one"*

MadMaxx

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

mde...@orednet.org (Mifflin Devin) insanely wrote:

>Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
>NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
>And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
>Mifflin Devin

Trolls just dont get it do they?
Ok, you believe that PSX is gay..
walk into a Store, announce to every body there who is playing a PSX that they are gay, and see how
many times you get your ass kicked.

The point is, this little man is only about 12 or so (Nigger...must be from around here huh? Where
do you live man, I'll drop by and woop your ass for fun too! God I love SC)
and has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.

Ohhh...The bad old Millfin says he feels sorry for us! Oh NO! I guess I will have to go lay down the
unpresedented amount of 150$ (oh no!) to buy his god-machine.

Sorry Millfin, your cock sucking days are just begining! you have a bright future ahead of you at
nintendo of america, sucking all the corp. dicks!

Mad "What? you dont like the PSX?" Maxx

MadMaxx

|==========================
|________MADMAXX_________
|"Com'mon com'mon now take a chance
|------------------------------
| UIN#-1308341
| mad...@mindspring.com
|==========================

KLR

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

wrote:

>> All I have to say is.. Why must we even answer people like this? Just let
>> them post, and ignore it.. Answers to flames usualy turn into or are flames.
>
>True, so very true.
>
>I only thought that with people using bad language out there,
>a little phsycological warfare would come in as a nice change
>of scenery..... :-)
>

>--
> I AM NOT A LOONEY !!

Ace Combat 2, Amored Core, Bushido Blade, Cart World Series, Castlevania, Croc, Doom, Fifa 97, Final Doom, Final Fantasy Vii,

Message has been deleted

Graeme Gordon-Smith

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Doug Burton wrote:

> Yeah, I really feel bad now. Gee, I want to go out and buy an N64 now so I
> can pay twice the price for each game on it (over PSX costs). Of course,
> in two years he is correct...the Playstation as we know it will be
> dead...in favor of the new 64 bit (or possible 128 bit) playstation, and
> then, once again, Playstation will be right on top of the world (as it is
> now...hmmm..that gives Nintendo, something like maybe 1 year to climb to
> the top of the heap and stay on top of the heap until it's thrown off
> again. Doesn't sound like they're a having a coup to me. Oh yeah, maybe
> this 12 year old should learn to read and then he'll read that the N64 in
> Japan isn't even beginning to sell as many copies as Nintendo thought they
> would....hmmm....shades of disaster here.
> Doug
>
> In article <348f4ec...@news.mindspring.com>, Mad...@mindspring.com
> --
> Politics is supposed to be the second oldest
> profession. I have come to realize it bears a very
> close resemblance to the first.
>
> - Attributed to General Alekandr Kerensky

I dont know about the US, but here in Australia, (and I have heard Japan
and Europe too) the Playstation is doing very nicely indeed in relation
to the N64.

Mat
Wea...@hotmail.com

Klavs Birk

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97
Message has been deleted

kimhu...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 3:43:48 PM5/9/19
This did not age well

thibaul...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 6:22:08 AM5/10/19
GaYsTaTiOn

thewi...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 10:39:46 AM5/11/19
W dniu niedziela, 7 grudnia 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 użytkownik Mifflin Devin napisał:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

I wonder if Mifflin Devin owns a PlayStation 4

jlly...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2019, 1:58:51 AM7/6/19
On Friday, 10 May 2019 03:43:48 UTC+8, kimhu...@gmail.com wrote:
> This did not age well

indeed; it aged very beautifully

jorge.con...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2019, 10:28:39 PM8/6/19
BRUH...

zabris...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2019, 3:40:17 PM11/8/19
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

based

lamfp...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2019, 6:59:21 PM11/11/19
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

C O P E

que...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2019, 7:02:17 PM11/11/19
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

BASED

a.osl...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 10:38:12 AM12/31/19
Man, the internet's been the same for over 20 years

verit...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 10:47:19 AM12/31/19
Indeed my friend, indeed

comedybu...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2020, 11:33:52 PM1/7/20
SONY always wins baby.
SONY always wins.

matrix...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2020, 4:31:56 PM1/30/20
On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 12:43:48 PM UTC-7, kimhu...@gmail.com wrote:
> This did not age well

Man this aged pretty fucking well if you ask me, this guy was a pioneer of internet toxicity

samith...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2020, 3:07:29 PM2/7/20
The virgin /v/ and the chad Mifflin Devin

redditm...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 2:44:43 AM4/19/20
Based af

enri...@me.com

Apr 22, 2020, 3:25:49 PM4/22/20
True

junkem...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2020, 7:43:06 PM4/26/20
BASED!!

joelse...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 5:32:11 PM5/1/20
based
Message has been deleted

xx360quic...@gmail.com

May 9, 2020, 12:10:49 PM5/9/20
Replying to be a part of history

samyxbe...@gmail.com

May 9, 2020, 12:52:53 PM5/9/20
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
>
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
>
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
>
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
>
> Mifflin Devin

Based

teijokak...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 1:06:01 AM5/22/20

a7x5...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 8:09:04 AM6/2/20
Based devin.

rudy...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2020, 11:10:21 AM6/4/20
This aged well

Guilherme

Aug 17, 2020, 5:05:03 AM8/17/20
LOL this is funny

Deven Blake

Oct 1, 2020, 7:32:17 AM10/1/20
soup /g/

Nyno Aami

Oct 18, 2020, 4:38:59 PM10/18/20
im a part of history

Grilled Lettuce

Oct 18, 2020, 8:55:27 PM10/18/20
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

Historic comment

Ethan Brown

Nov 3, 2020, 3:16:41 PM11/3/20
I like fire truck and monster truck

Matthew Walsh

Feb 12, 2021, 1:45:17 PM2/12/21
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
Commenting to cement myself in a piece of history. Godspeed Mifflin Devin, you magnificent bastard.

Razor 1473

Mar 25, 2021, 1:35:57 AM3/25/21
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
This is golden

3E55 D345

Mar 31, 2021, 8:04:48 PM3/31/21
I’m a part of internet history now. I’m so happy :)

FatRetard88 slidding logs

Apr 2, 2021, 9:16:15 PM4/2/21
GAYSTATION NIGGERS BTFO!
Message has been deleted

TheRealMisterMemer

Jul 25, 2021, 1:27:02 AM7/25/21
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

HAHA, PLAYSTATION IS FOR LOSERS! THE WII U WILL WIN AGAIN!

Sincerely, Jason Q.

Isabella Slack

Jul 25, 2021, 11:08:16 AM7/25/21
Remember kids, once it's online, it's there forever.

The Ouch Guy

Jul 26, 2021, 6:45:24 PM7/26/21
i was here

C3H8 Memes

Jul 28, 2021, 9:21:45 PM7/28/21
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

HAHAHA i feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation 5 owning losers
GOOGLE STADIA is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!
and if you don't believe me you've either owned a xbox or you are a (yeah no im not gonna say that, not even jokingly)
THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! GOOGLE WINS AGAIN

Joakim Leveau

Aug 27, 2021, 3:19:39 PM8/27/21
söndag 7 december 1997 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 skrev erik s fredricks:
> >And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> >
> >THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> >
> >Mifflin Devin
> What the hell is *this* supposed to accomplish? What exactly prompted you
> to write a post that is not only irrelevant but offensive? Are you really
> that desperate for attention? If this is how your social life works, get
> the fuck off the net (where *some* of us at least look for a rational
> exchange) and jump under a train.
> ef
Kill yourself

Jake Mathews

Oct 8, 2021, 4:40:16 PM10/8/21
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
any update on this

Antopov 65

Dec 3, 2021, 8:00:23 PM12/3/21
Nintendo bros... we got too cocky!
Message has been deleted

Dr.Zoidberg

Jan 14, 2022, 1:28:31 AMJan 14
Its 24ish years later and legend has it Mifflin still lives with his grandma.

Victor Villa

Jan 14, 2022, 3:05:12 AMJan 14
>inb4 thread is locked

Joesph Swan

Jan 14, 2022, 3:32:27 AMJan 14
shitpost from '97 and i cant tell the difference from now lmfao

Trainer Natural

Jan 14, 2022, 11:11:33 AMJan 14
On Friday, January 14, 2022 at 2:32:27 AM UTC-6, Joesph Swan wrote:
> shitpost from '97 and i cant tell the difference from now lmfao

Yup. Looks like something you'd read off of 4chan.

Stephen W

Jan 14, 2022, 7:01:09 PMJan 14
Usenet was wild man, zoomers don't know.

Shiny Mew

Jan 30, 2022, 11:37:34 AMJan 30
On Sunday, 7 December 1997 at 10:00:00 UTC+2, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
stfu dumbass

Mohit Reddy

Feb 9, 2022, 11:41:23 PMFeb 9
based

bryn

Feb 16, 2022, 6:00:43 PMFeb 16
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
Gregory, do 👌 you 💯🏻 see the small vent on 🔛 the ⚰ floor? 😂 Have 😩 you ever 😠 heard 🙉👮 of ♂ among 💰 us, 👨👨 gregory? You need 💪 to 💦😖 vent. I 👁 know 💭 it 💸🕚 will 📎🤗 be hard 🍆🍆 for ❤ you 👉 to be 🐝🙅 sus but i know ❓ you 😫 can do it gregory

Service POWER Glostrup

Mar 7, 2022, 7:57:39 AMMar 7
søndag den 7. december 1997 kl. 09.00.00 UTC+1 skrev Mifflin Devin:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin

epic

lesterion eventura

Mar 16, 2022, 7:45:25 PMMar 16
On Sunday, December 7, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mifflin Devin wrote:
> Hahahaha I feel so sorry for all of you GAYstation owning losers
> NINTENDO 64 is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER CONSOLE IN THE ASS!!!!
> And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER
> THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!!!! NINTENDO WINS AGAIN!!!!
> Mifflin Devin
Oops...
Thanks 4chan for showing me this

WindowsXpTrojan

Mar 24, 2022, 9:49:56 PMMar 24
nigger

The Stinky 96

Apr 23, 2022, 10:01:14 PMApr 23
you can''t just say the n word like that

Jun Ian

Apr 26, 2022, 6:38:19 AMApr 26
On Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 10:01:14 AM UTC+8, The Stinky 96 wrote:
> you can''t just say the n word like that
real

Logos Naki World

May 2, 2022, 1:55:58 AMMay 2