Who Is The Forsaken Cover Girl?

rze...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/7/98

I had the opportunity to go the the E3 show this past May
in Atlanta GA. While I was there, I had the chance to meet
the woman who is on the cover of the game, "Forsaken". She
even autographed a calendar for me. My question is this...
What is her name? All I can make out from the autograph is
Donna D...something. What's her last name? I've searched
the Net far and wide. I've even E-mailed Acclaim with no
success. If anyone has any info, please help me out by sending
it to RZe...@concentric.net

Thanks in advance.

John Black

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/7/98
Go to the Nintendo 64 Underground, www.sixtyfour.com, they have some
info on who she is and a link to some pics of her.

rze...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/13/98
In article <35a2a522...@news.atl.bellsouth.net>,
> I went to that site you recommended but I didn't see anything
about her. Do you remember where in the site you saw that
information? Any further help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
RZe...@concentric.net

lesburnham...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2018, 8:55:43 AM8/4/18
Am Dienstag, 7. Juli 1998 09:00:00 UTC+2 schrieb rze...@my-dejanews.com:
> I had the opportunity to go the the E3 show this past May
> in Atlanta GA. While I was there, I had the chance to meet
> the woman who is on the cover of the game, "Forsaken". She
> even autographed a calendar for me. My question is this...
> What is her name? All I can make out from the autograph is
> Donna D...something. What's her last name? I've searched
> the Net far and wide. I've even E-mailed Acclaim with no
> success. If anyone has any info, please help me out by sending
> it to RZe...@concentric.net
>
> Thanks in advance.

Her name is Donna DeCianni: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1125678/

Greetings from the future ;-)

c0pyrig...@yahoo.com

Aug 5, 2018, 3:39:20 PM8/5/18
Her name is Kate Winslet!!

c0pyrig...@yahoo.com

Aug 5, 2018, 3:41:26 PM8/5/18
we come from LGR lol... Her name is Kate Winslet woohoo!

neve...@gmail.com

May 8, 2020, 12:02:42 PM5/8/20
22 years later here I am

Thunder Bandit