Resident Evil:Code Veronica

1 view

E Money Madness

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
I know for all the people that are really good at this game, that this
sounds like a dumb question, but this is my first resident evil game,
and I need some help. Once you go to the top of the prision, i keep
getting attacked by zombies after the explosion. I dont know where to
find the gun. I already found the ammo. Please Help!

Eddie

L. Lee

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/file/biohazard_code_veronica_b.txt

Check this site out for assistance. I am also new to the Resident
Evil Series

Brandon Fisher

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
Run.

E Money Madness <1sax...@home.com> wrote in message

null

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
You won't find the gun for a little while, just run by the zombie's or use
the knife if you prefer, I would suggest you run by them though, once you
get out of the graveyard area you will get the gun VERY soon, like through
the next door.

bengk

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
The trick here is to NOT fight the zombies. Run straight through them
and enter the door. You'll get the handgun in that area.

SJC

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
E,

You have to run around them. Have you ever played NFL2K? Then you know what
a juke is. Just fake them out. I played the first 15 minutes of the game
and only used one bullet (to explode the gas container, in order to get the
fire extinguisher). Its hard to run past the zombies when they are up close,
but you'll learn. Basically, you walk toward their left or right side, and
then quickly dart past them. Works like a charm. Plus, when they lunge at
you... for like 2 seconds they cant do anything, you can even bump into them
in that timeframe and they wont touch you. Give it some practice...

-Sergio

E Money Madness

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
Thank you all very much.

John P. Hayes

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
In article <38e7d119.2116764@news>, ak...@hotmail.com (?|????) wrote:

>I just got up to the beginning of Disc 2 right now. The game is
>great, however, one downside about this game is it makes you go there
>and there back and forth too much. Anybody noticed it? If you try to
>save ammo by not killing those "grabber", you will end up losing life
>too much. Like the 2 grabber before the passage to the Mansion and
>then 3 grabber before the castle....

Yeah the "Bandersnatch" (why god why is named bandersnatch) is a pain.
If there is only one and you can see him you'll be alright. You just
need to stand still and run as he attacks to dodge.

I agree about the back tracking. It was fine untill the escape on the
plane/life the bridge/fight the tyrant part. Expecially annoying for me
if I have to watch a friend play it and forget one of the plates for the
plane. argh.

--
Visit the Campaign Against VillageTronic homepage at
http://home.pacbell.net/jp_hayes/avt.html

Jb-

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
run past them and find the nearest exit