What’s The Greatest D&D Video Game?

Ubiquitous

Aug 4, 2018, 5:13:55 AM8/4/18
In today’s episode of the podcast, Morrus and Peter wonder what the
greatest D&D video game of all time is! We also cover the latest RPG
news including Warhammer 40K: Wrath & Glory, a BioWare developer’s new
Dungeons & Dragons setting, Joe Manganiello’s new D&D clothing line,
more Pathfinder playtest news, and more, plus play our favourite game
in all the world and listen in as the Monster Psychologist helps a
troll with an odd phobia.

https://youtu.be/qmj3-e7c54k