POD Problem - Unable to attack them?

Tharsonius

Jun 13, 2009, 7:47:59 PM6/13/09
I am playing crystals in a game against pirates. The pirate player now uses pods
to sweep my minefields. All in all no problem, most of the pods explode in the
minefields but some PODs still strike through. Those PODs are over my base and
do nothing. They all contain only one food.

There are also some of my ships in the orbit and i expected those ships to blast
the pods away.

My Problem is, they do not and i don't know why. I activated the switch "target
harmless pods" but the pods are still there.

Can anyone help me in this case? Are there some weapons which are not working
against pods? I usually use tachion guns (small) and gatlin phasors(large).

Or is it a bug?
I use the client revision 65 and as far as i know the host is an 213h.

Sascha

Tharsonius

Jun 16, 2009, 5:53:33 PM6/16/09
Well, this news group is dead it seams. Very sad because of that.
I enjoyed reading this group. Now its only a really confusing forum where to get
some informations about planets. Additional you have to be registered in order
to ask or be part of a discussion.

Maybe anyone reads my question in my previous post.

I found out that the problem is a host bug. harmless pods were not attacked. You
have to capture them or blow them up with minefields.

There are other versions which work correctly in this case but the combat system
is stupid again as it wars years ago. So we stay at 213h and deal with the
situation.

Maybe there is a bugfree host one day or at least a nearly bugfree one. If it
will be so we will change then (if i find that version anywhere).

General Khael

Jun 17, 2009, 1:04:47 AM6/17/09
Fear not... pretty much all the posting action is happening on
Drewheads...
vgap dot drewhead dot org

On Jun 16, 2:53 pm, Tharsonius <tharson...@mythen-und-legenden.de>

Clash of Clans