[Announce] PCC2 1.99.23

Stefan Reuther

Jan 13, 2015, 11:35:08 AM1/13/15
Hi everyone,

I have released PCC2 1.99.23, my 32-bit VGAP client program.

This version adds many small features and details that were still
missing from PCC 1.x, including:
- an alliance editor
- the "Reset Location" function
- searching minefields/ion storms/Ufos brings you to their details
window which has a mini-map
- the VCR allows you to go to the fighting unit's control screen
- thousands-separators and other visual improvements

The combat simulator as the largest component within PCC2 also
learned a few new tricks:
- watch sample battle for minimum/maximum damage for a unit, etc.
- NuHost ability "squadron"
- abilities configurable for planets
- ship costs can include ship tech

As usual, this release fixes a few bugs.

Website: http://phost.de/~stefan/pcc2.html
Windows: http://phost.de/~stefan/cc2/PCC2-Installer-1.99.23.exe
Linux: http://phost.de/~stefan/cc2/pcc2_1.99.23_i386.deb
Source: http://phost.de/~stefan/cc2/pcc2-20150111.tar.gz

Have fun with it,
Stefan

PS, PlanetsCentral is always looking for players:
http://planetscentral.com/host/