[Announce] PHost 4.1g/3.5g

1 view

Stefan Reuther

Dec 22, 2014, 8:08:34 AM12/22/14
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since the last version, so I thougt I'd do a year-end
clearance and get out what has accumulated in the time.

- new options: AllowUniversalMinefieldFCode, AllowMinefieldIdentity
(to disallow "mfX" and "miX" friendly codes, respectively)
- improved "dmp" fcode: reduced rounding losses
- improved command message parser: when an error is detected during
turn checking, it is now written to the logfile for players to see
- improved robustness in config and language file handling
- updated documentation and sample configurations according to
feedback received by users

There have been no bug reports and only few feature requests during the
last years; most reports requested updates to the documentation.
Therefore I assome PHost is one of the few programs which is "done".
Feel free to prove me otherwise :-)

Downloads (for Linux, Win32 (and thus Win64) and DOS):
http://phost.de/phost41g/
http://phost.de/phost35g/

Have fun with it, and happy holidays,
Stefan