d20 conversion for Vampire the masquerade

aftermath7

Nov 12, 2009, 8:20:03 AM11/12/09
I love the white wolf games with the exception of the d10 system.
sorry my opinion and those of my fellow gamers is that system is
unclear for combat and takes way too damn long to get it all figured
out as to actual hits and misses and then damage done due to combat. I
NEED A GOOD CONVERSION TO THE D&D OR D20 SYSTEM!!! PLEASE HELP!! send
me your methods via email or what ever. THANKS!!