Cant U all see Adebisi is a TROLL!!! FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Mercillus of Europa

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Sorry to start a thread about a troll but it REALLY ANNOYS me when a troll
isnt realised and is taken seriously by people and WASTES THEIR TIME.

Adebisi posts:

>>How do I join the Chaos Guild?

>>Found Blue Ranger Armour In Litch Lord

>>SILVER VANQ SALE!! NOW ON!!

He knows damn well that it isnt "The" Chaos Guild, but that there are lots
of player run chaos guilds. Hes "hooking" you on his post and is chuckling
at your serious response. People like this really annoy me.

And the Blue Ranger Armour is even more blantantly trollish. What an idiot
he is. He might as well be saying "Selling RARE piece of HORSE DUNG, 15k"

The Silver Vanq crap is even more annoying because at least one person
actaully went to the (fake) coordinates and found that the shop wasnt there!
OF COURSE IT ISNT THERE! HES WINDING U UP! He might as well say "SELLING
PLACED CASTLE 1gp, if u wanna buy it ring me up my phone number is 999 (or
911 in US)!!!

AND NIK NOK or whoever he is is the SAME PERSON as Adebisi.

DONT U REMEMBER this is the same guy who crossposted "who is a troll?" to
about 30 different newsgroups?

Oh and remember everyone, NOONE respond to him from now on. The best way to
deal with a troll is to IGNORE him completely, then he will get bored and go
away.

--
The Famed Mercillus of Europa, Grandmaster Warrior

UO Page at: www.godsell.co.uk/ultima.htm

Silverfur

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00

Mercillus of Europa <cgod...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> Sorry to start a thread about a troll but it REALLY ANNOYS me when a troll
> isnt realised and is taken seriously by people and WASTES THEIR TIME.

I wonder if people have ever heard an adage about kettle admonishing the
cooking pot about sooty bottom?

Silverfur, who finds this... interesting.

Septimus

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Mercillus of Europa wrote:

> Sorry to start a thread about a troll but it REALLY ANNOYS me when a troll
> isnt realised and is taken seriously by people and WASTES THEIR TIME.

I agree. And I would be forced to suggest that Lorren walks a fine line
between Trolling and genuine posting. Nobody can be that self centered
and one sided. At least not without trying very hard.
Take his last post for instance: Subject: Anything Blues can do, PvPers
Can Do Better
Roughly translated: 1 rox n u sux0r
Why would anybody post a message like this if not to wind people up and
start yet another debate? And look at the length of the thread! My god,
despite numerous warnings from others, people STILL fell for it. And
what good did it do? Absolutely nothing. Nobody changed opinions, nobody
learned anything more than Lorren is a borderline TROLL.

Sorry if this goes against your grain Lorren. Regardless of how that may
sound, I respect your opinion and realize your argument. I just wish you
would reciprocate just a little. Admit that there is an equal place in
UO for PvP players AND PvM players. Without one there would not be the
other - PvP players have to start somewhere, and can you imagine the lag
if there were no players to keep the creature population down?

Septimus, Master Tailor/Mage of Moonglow.
(Chief Recruiter: Moonglow's Protectors - Oceania)
[http://drink.to/moonglow]

"..and now, through the mists of time,
the legendary Esquilax!
The horse with the head of a rabbit...
and the body....of a rabbit...."

Myrex

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Silverfur wrote:

>Mercillus of Europa <cgod...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>> Sorry to start a thread about a troll but it REALLY ANNOYS me when a
>> troll isnt realised and is taken seriously by people and WASTES THEIR
>> TIME.
>

>I wonder if people have ever heard an adage about kettle admonishing the
>cooking pot about sooty bottom?
>
>Silverfur, who finds this... interesting.

you're right, you know.
I made the mistake of pointing out the old s.s. before and got flamed for
it, its a shame that chris didnt notice this, as he has just turned into a
troll by specifically pointing them out.

Markus Vincon

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00

Mercillus of Europa schrieb:

> The Silver Vanq crap is even more annoying because at least one person
> actaully went to the (fake) coordinates and found that the shop wasnt there!

Hehe, looking at the map, it was very soon clear, that the coordinates he
posted, were south-east of vesper in the water. But just before server-down, i
jumped to cove and started checking the coast and found the shop. After the
down-time, i was back in my house ... not more than 5 minutes wasted (my god, is
the con good so early in the morning :)

And after looking closer on his other postings (i only read like 25% of all
postings here), i must say, that you are right.

Bye,
Ivanhoe, [Judge of Faith,B*F], Europa

Dominic

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Quit the blasphemy?

Mercillus of Europa <cgod...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Sorry to start a thread about a troll but it REALLY ANNOYS me when a troll
> isnt realised and is taken seriously by people and WASTES THEIR TIME.
>

> Adebisi posts:
>
> >>How do I join the Chaos Guild?
>
> >>Found Blue Ranger Armour In Litch Lord
>
> >>SILVER VANQ SALE!! NOW ON!!
>
> He knows damn well that it isnt "The" Chaos Guild, but that there are lots
> of player run chaos guilds. Hes "hooking" you on his post and is chuckling
> at your serious response. People like this really annoy me.
>
> And the Blue Ranger Armour is even more blantantly trollish. What an idiot
> he is. He might as well be saying "Selling RARE piece of HORSE DUNG, 15k"
>

> The Silver Vanq crap is even more annoying because at least one person
> actaully went to the (fake) coordinates and found that the shop wasnt
there!

Frank Zappa aka ron

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Ive killfiled this Mercilus several times now. Total Arse in my opinion.

Adebisi wrote:

> My questions and posts are real you fool. Just because I put on a funny post
> doesn't make me a Troll does it??
>
> I have a Shop and it is/has been selling all of the mentioned items. If
> proof be needed then it can be obtained.
>
> Adebisi...

Adebisi

Aug 29, 2000, 10:28:20 PM8/29/00

Adebisi

Aug 29, 2000, 11:39:31 PM8/29/00
He is!
"Frank Zappa aka ron" <baba...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Ive killfiled this Mercilus several times now. Total Arse in my opinion.

Adebisi

Aug 29, 2000, 11:52:29 PM8/29/00
Hey Frank Thats a gaad name you have there I take it you are a fan then?
"Adebisi" <harr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Frank Zappa aka ron

Aug 30, 2000, 1:40:46 AM8/30/00

Adebisi wrote:

> Hey Frank Thats a gaad name you have there I take it you are a fan then?

Put it this way.
My mage is Frank Zappa
My Fisherman/mega mule is Fish Zappa
I am a huge fan of the man, its a shame the younger generation actually thinks
its my real name.
Ive sent close freinds "Titties & Beer" and turned them into instant fans.

PaladinGuy

Aug 30, 2000, 2:10:08 AM8/30/00
Frank Zappa aka ron <baba...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Put it this way.
> My mage is Frank Zappa
> My Fisherman/mega mule is Fish Zappa
> I am a huge fan of the man, its a shame the younger generation actually
thinks
> its my real name.
> Ive sent close freinds "Titties & Beer" and turned them into instant fans.

My dad dated Pat Zappa for a while. Just a point of interest.
I heard some interesting things about her.
--
Griff, Pallus O'Brien & O'olish Amaneh of the Baja Shard
--

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and
miss"

Adebisi

Aug 30, 2000, 2:56:01 AM8/30/00
My life revolves around Frank Zappa he is my Elvis.....

Frank we must chat sometime

"PaladinGuy" <palad...@homemail.com> wrote in message

RtR

Aug 31, 2000, 8:41:20 PM8/31/00

> My life revolves around Frank Zappa he is my Elvis.....

Elvis has just left the building,
those are his footsteps right there.
Elvis has just left the building
to climb up that heavenly stair.

Frank Zappa - possibly one of the greatest somgwriters and guitarists that
has ever lived.

Him and Dave Brock/Bob Calvert writing together in the late 70's.

RtR

Kiril Threndor

Sep 1, 2000, 7:14:23 AM9/1/00
RtR <rotund@?.?.comm> only went ahead and wrote!

>Frank Zappa - possibly one of the greatest somgwriters

Couldn't even wash Lou Reeds pants!

Kiril Threndor
DTM SP

Frank Zappa

Sep 1, 2000, 9:08:23 AM9/1/00
ummm.... ill leave this one alone

Adebisi

Jul 16, 2018, 6:37:29 PM7/16/18
I never went away

Drake

Jul 15, 2022, 5:21:55 PM7/15/22
ROFL necro'd an 18 year old thread. Fucking epic, even for you.

It's hilarious because 18 years later you couldn't let Merc have the last word.