TR production crew, any relation to Alone In the Dark crew?

1 view

fer

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
Does anyone know if the folks that brought us the Alone in the Dark
series of computer games, I-Motion, went on to found the company that
does the TR series? Sorry if this is something known to all here, I'm
still a newbie. It just seems that there are many similarities
between the two, and an Italian taste to both.

Steven VI

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
Actually I thought that Alone in the Dark was made in the UK, that's where TR's
made, right? I think that the Resident Evil games are more similar to AITD,
though. Although if I-Motion did go on to become Core, that'd be cool I guess,
oh well, I don't know where the manual for AITD is, so I can't verify anything.
Anyone else know?

-Steve

Rich 'Solidus' Edwards

Jan 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/5/00
No that is wrong...
Core was founded quite sometime ago...
They made games as far back as the Amiga, one good example is 'Chuck Rock'.

I can't remember who was the developer for Alone In the Dark, but it was
published by Infogrammes and was made in France to the best of my knowledge.

The forthcoming Alone In the Dark 4 is being made by the original Alone In
the Dark Team, and it isn't being made by Core, so go figure.

Steven VI <stev...@aol.com> wrote in message

L Ustique

Oct 16, 2021, 1:57:36 PM10/16/21
Op woensdag 5 januari 2000 om 09:00:00 UTC+1 schreef Rich 'Solidus' Edwards:
lol .... TR? Dark Crew?
already had the impression this just couldn't be such a coincidence, ghehe..

back 2 da scene releasers crews years, knowers know what i was coming for =-)

cheers n respect 2 all old skool www freaks living a decade as traders/ripppers/releasers, scene or non-s

oh ooh.. eaux79underground