Happy Birthday to Tomb Raider

Thunderchief

Oct 25, 2016, 6:43:32 AM10/25/16
Tomb Raider was released 20 years ago today! So WOOT, I say! :)

Mark A

Oct 26, 2016, 3:29:46 AM10/26/16
"Thunderchief" wrote:

> Tomb Raider was released 20 years ago today! So WOOT, I say! :)

And still the best of its type. Uncharted - pah!

stellalune

Oct 26, 2016, 8:46:16 AM10/26/16
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 6:43:32 AM UTC-4, Thunderchief wrote:
> Tomb Raider was released 20 years ago today! So WOOT, I say! :)

It seems a little surreal. Who'd have believed we'd still be raiding tombs--nevermind typing in good old a.g.t.--20 YEARS later. WOOT, indeed!

McGrandpa

Jan 19, 2021, 1:22:16 PM1/19/21
Happy 2021 all, and we are coming up on the Silver Anniversary of
TOMBRAIDER! Hardly seems that long, but there we are!
McG.

McGrandpa

Jul 31, 2021, 7:54:04 AM7/31/21
And now over 25 years on, Keep On RAIDING! :D Ye olde Tombies!

McG. (still alive!)