Happy birthday Lara.

Coyote

Feb 13, 2013, 7:07:21 PM2/13/13

McG.

Feb 22, 2013, 4:00:52 PM2/22/13
So how old is our Lara, the Lady of Perpetual Gunfire, the owner of the
Divine Ponytail . . . now? :)
McG. (who is beginning to push 60 around)

"Coyote" <coyo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Coyote

Mar 4, 2013, 2:29:22 AM3/4/13
On Saturday, 23 February 2013 07:00:52 UTC+10, McG. wrote:
> So how old is our Lara, the Lady of Perpetual Gunfire, the owner of the
>
> Divine Ponytail . . . now? :)
>
> McG. (who is beginning to push 60 around)

I believe she has turned 45.

Mark A

Mar 4, 2013, 4:08:22 AM3/4/13
"Coyote" wrote:

> I believe she has turned 45.

That's odd, she looks like she's just turned 18.

Regards

Mark

McG.

Apr 6, 2013, 9:54:48 AM4/6/13

"Coyote" <coyo...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
Wow. Gee golly WHIZ man! Hard to believe it's been over 16 years since I
first popped in this ng. I doubt any of us back then gave a thought where
or what Lara Croft would be in even five years!
McG.

McG.

Apr 6, 2013, 9:55:33 AM4/6/13

"Mark A" <m.annett...@notthereanymore.com> wrote in message
Thought she was 16 in the newest iteration of "Tombraider"!
McG. ;-)