The Tiberian Sons

db

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!

http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/

--
Dirk Blankenburg
Dirk Blankenburg [12-12-1998]: "And is anyone here from Russia?" [...]

The Unknown James

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99

Try www.webley.demon.co.uk/tib-sons or something similar then...
--
The Unknown James

The opinions expressed in this message are not my own,
but rather are those of Microsoft Corporation.

Useful Links:
http://www.tiberian.com/
http://www.cnc2.com/
http://www.tiberiumsun.com/indexjava.html

IRC: irc.linkline.com:7000 #ts & #agts

chris monger

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article titles The Tiberian Sons I think, db <dirk.blankenburg@t-
online.de> wrote:-

>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
>
>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/

yeah, i noticed that...
--
chris monger
ch...@monger.demon.co.uk ICQ: 2952253

you don't have to take the bar exam to see... -REM

A member of the first 'C&C II:Tiberian Sun' clan 'The Tiberian Sons'
http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org
KNet Technologies: http://www.knet.nu/

The Arcane Chas

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
In article <Q6w+8AA$ojo2...@webley.demon.co.uk>, The Unknown James
<Unknow...@knet.nu> writes

>db wrote:
>>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
>>
>>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/
>
>Try www.webley.demon.co.uk/tib-sons or something similar then...

Unfortunately that hasn't been updated.

--
Cheers,

Chas.

Linda Anderson

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
do any of you know what you are talking about

db <dirk.bla...@t-online.de> wrote in message

>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
>
>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/
>

>--
> Dirk Blankenburg

The Unknown James

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
Yeah, we do. But the question now has to be asked, do you? Was there
any relevance to what you just asked?

Linda Anderson wrote:
>do any of you know what you are talking about
>
>db <dirk.bla...@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
>>
>>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/

The Arcane Chas

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
In article <783g36$3g9$1...@victoria.pe.net>, Linda Anderson
<giz...@pe.net> writes

>db <dirk.bla...@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
>>
>>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/
>>
>>--
>> Dirk Blankenburg
>-
>>Dirk Blankenburg [12-12-1998]: "And is anyone here from Russia?" [...]
>>- Kit: "I'm from russia. Far from russia"
>-
>> 21223655 dirk-bla...@gmx.net
>> http://home.t-online.de/home/dirk.blankenburg
>>

>do any of you know what you are talking about

Now that you mention it - yes we do (sometimes).

Obviously you don't.

--
Cheers,

Chas.

http://www.lindsayc.force9.co.uk

db

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99

Linda Anderson <giz...@pe.net> wrote in message
:do any of you know what you are talking about

I know what I'm talking about... Well, I think one or the other will
understand as well...

:db <dirk.bla...@t-online.de> wrote in message

:news:77t980$m6f$1...@news07.btx.dtag.de...
:>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
:>
:>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/

--
Dirk Blankenburg
Zagadka [12-31-1998, Re: "RA - 1st Indoor mission"]: "The mission clock from
the previous mission carries over. Beat it faster."
- Chris: "don't beet it too much or you may break the computer..."
- James: "We weren't talking about organic produce, we were talking about
Red Alert..."
21223655 dirk-bla...@gmx.net
http://www.home.pages.de/~dirk.b

Ozjish Kahn

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
Linda Anderson wrote:

> do any of you know what you are talking about

Well, I don't know what YOU are talking about...

Ozjish Kahn
----
"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman."
--Maryon Pearson

JOIN THE ARMY
Travel around
See lots of places
Meet interesting people
AND KILL THEM

Ozjish Kahn

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
The Unknown James wrote:

> Yeah, we do. But the question now has to be asked, do you? Was there
> any relevance to what you just asked?

Damnit, that's what I said (well, sort of)

> Linda Anderson wrote:
> >do any of you know what you are talking about
> >

> >db <dirk.bla...@t-online.de> wrote in message
> >>Have you noticed that this Monolith ??? Service has quit?!
> >>
> >>http://tiberian-sons.home.ml.org/
>
> --

> The Unknown James
>
> The opinions expressed in this message are not my own,
> but rather are those of Microsoft Corporation.
>
> Useful Links:
> http://www.tiberian.com/
> http://www.cnc2.com/
> http://www.tiberiumsun.com/indexjava.html
>
> IRC: irc.linkline.com:7000 #ts & #agts

chris monger

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
In article titles The Tiberian Sons I think, Linda Anderson
<giz...@pe.net> wrote:-

>do any of you know what you are talking about

yes

--
chris monger
ch...@monger.demon.co.uk ICQ: 2952253

anyway for all the things you know tell me why does the river not flow...
Ocean Colour Scene

Kit

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
Linda Anderson wrote:

> do any of you know what you are talking about

Of course not.

-- Kit
"The only delineating factor is that a lot of people who read this NG can't read
or write in the desired langauge."
- The Raven: "A lot of them can't write in any language."

TMA

Jan 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/22/99

Kit <k...@earthling.net> wrote in message

>Of course not.