Overlook Mansion

Terry Pratchett

Jun 25, 2004, 1:42:53 PM6/25/04
Fellow taffers, I am getting confused. Which room is the study? There's
several that could be it and the map is not helpful... Just a clue about
content would help.

I like T3, but the gloves are no substitute for rope arrows. And I've
yet to run into a mission as gripping as Life and Soul, or the Bank.
--
Terry Pratchett

Simbo

Jun 25, 2004, 2:57:22 PM6/25/04
Sorry, maybe I haven't progressed as far as you but I don't know which level
you're referring to, but you've got me thinking; an Ankh-Morpork expansion
pack for Thief - that would be worth seeing....

BTW, if you don't get any luck here you could always head over to
www.ttlg.com and ask them. It's much more prolific than this forum.

"Terry Pratchett" <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

McEve

Jun 25, 2004, 3:00:41 PM6/25/04

"Terry Pratchett" <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Fellow taffers, I am getting confused. Which room is the study? There's
> several that could be it and the map is not helpful... Just a clue about
> content would help.

There's a dining room with a servant girl and a room adjacent to the study.
The dining room is, as far as I remember adjacent to the kitchen. There's a
fire place and a desk in the study and the room is L-shaped. There's a
ventilasjon grid of sorts in it as well, which takes you to the main hall.

> I like T3, but the gloves are no substitute for rope arrows. And I've
> yet to run into a mission as gripping as Life and Soul, or the Bank.

Just wait and I think you will :D