Re: Crazy NPC AI?

Message has been deleted

Terry Pratchett

Jun 22, 2004, 7:05:34 PM6/22/04
In message <6ve1c0llv6nbhlrk5...@4ax.com>, Michael Cecil
<mac...@comcast.net> writes
>I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
>
>I overheard some thugs kill a guy (there was some side plot going on I
>think). Ever since then these thugs keep spawning and chasing people
>around, the Calista girls keep discovering bodies or blood and running
>around screaming for guards, the guards keep chasing the thugs. It seems
>like for every dead NPC two respawn.
>
>Of course when any of them find me sulking in the shadows the guards and
>thugs attack me.

I sat it out on a balcony until it all calmed down.

I think it's the fake Garret you heard contracting to steal the gold
dagger. A guy without much finesse, who leave the bodies lying around...

--
Terry Pratchett

mary clarke

Jun 23, 2004, 2:46:08 PM6/23/04

"Terry Pratchett" <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

I didn't know what was happening at first but once I cottoned on to fake
Garrett I found all this highly amusing. Just sitting in the dark watching.
And found some loot when the coast was clear.

Mary