Father Hivakia's Portal

Terry Pratchett

Sep 8, 2003, 12:05:26 PM9/8/03
Well, I'm pretty much 100% on this. I've watched the intro...the end.
You

Twice random keystrokes have got me as far as the Mission Complete
screen, where continue just takes me back to the menu.
Right how I'm halfway up the wall where the intro fly-though leaves you,
no key or combo gets me out, and the music is getting a bit...samey!

Any advice?
--
Terry Pratchett

Objekt

Sep 8, 2003, 2:40:58 PM9/8/03
Yes, it tends to stick there. Best course of action is to simply not touch
any controls. First time through, I was using the mouse to look about and
it seemed to get stuck where you describe. Second time, I touched nothing,
and it ended appropriately.

Pretty decent series of missions so far, but they're very short and not in
one mission pack. This, because they were submitted in a contest allowing
nothing but small missions (beats me how several small missions is any
different from one large mission pack, but that's another thread!). It's a
bit annoying to have to quit, then use Darkloader to install the next
episode. I wonder if the author would be willing to recompile them into one
package for easier downloading and more convenient play?

Objekt

"Terry Pratchett" <tprat...@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Terry Pratchett

Sep 8, 2003, 6:12:00 PM9/8/03
In article <_247b.31514$Dg7....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, Objekt
<rocket.NOSPAMD...@verizon.net> writes

>Yes, it tends to stick there. Best course of action is to simply not touch
>any controls. First time through, I was using the mouse to look about and
>it seemed to get stuck where you describe. Second time, I touched nothing,
>and it ended appropriately.

Well, I've run it through eight or nine times without touching it, and
it sticks at the end of the intro every time. So I'm giving up. Plenty
of other FMs out there:-)
--
Terry Pratchett