لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

The replicas -- what are they for?

17 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Terry Pratchett

غير مقروءة،
26‏/07‏/2004، 5:35:44 ص26‏/7‏/2004
إلى

I bought them because I had so much spare cash Garrett's pants were
falling down, but now, halfway through the Museum again, playing on
Expert, I wonder why.

I assume they would automatically 'replace' the real items, but I don't
see that happening.
--
Terry Pratchett

Albert R. Conklin

غير مقروءة،
26‏/07‏/2004، 8:30:46 ص26‏/7‏/2004
إلى
Terry Pratchett wrote:

If you want to ghost the level, replace the originals with the replicas
or the guards will notice they are gone. If you BJ the guards, you don't
need to replace the originals.
Albert

Terry Pratchett

غير مقروءة،
26‏/07‏/2004، 8:57:08 ص26‏/7‏/2004
إلى
In message <4104F973...@satx.rr.com>, Albert R. Conklin
<acon...@satx.rr.com> writes

> If you want to ghost the level, replace the originals with the replicas
>or the guards will notice they are gone. If you BJ the guards, you don't
>need to replace the originals.
>Albert

Thanks. Actually, I think I've learned that in some sneaky coffee break
playing. I'd ghosted both thefts (well, I'd KO'd the guy guarding the
switch) and ended up with a building full of blokes wanting a word with
me. Then I was sneaking past the Heart's plinth in a power cut, saw it
frob, and placed the replica (I'd been stupidly thinking it'd happen
automatically).
Magically, some of the guards, even those now well away from, it, have
settled down:-)
--
Terry Pratchett

0 رسالة جديدة